Which first hair or makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makeup first
smile.gif

I do my mu first .....but I'm always worried my blow dryer will "melt" my mascara and make it not look as full, and I do sweat when I blow dry too............so maybe I'll do like some of you guys do......dry my hair, do my mu, then style my hair.............thanks for the great idea!!!!

I do my mu before everything, even before getting dressed. I do my mu before my hair if all my hair requires is styling. If it requires straightening/curling/blow-drying...then i do my hair first.

I always do my mu first because I pin my hair out of my face to do my face, and then style it how I want it after my mask is on...hehe.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dry my hair, do my makeup, and then go back to style my hair. Ditto!

I like to blow dry my hair first, then I put on my make up, and then style and straighten my hair!!

voted makeup first
smile.gif

although i do the brushing and detangling and everything in the shower.. my hair then sits in a towel while i put on my face
smile.gif

I chose other!!

1. I dry my hair

2. Put the top half up in a bun

3. Do all my make up-except for lip stuff

4. curling iron/flat iron bottom, then take out the top half and style that

5. then lipgloss/lip stick, ect.

If its summer, I probably will do all the hair stuff first b/c the curling Iron is hot and it heats up my face thus making it oily so I have to wash again, so I wouldn't want to do my mu fist cuz it get all oily.

I haven't put on mu for a long time but when I do.. always mu first then hair. I don't know why???
kopfkratz.gif

It's ALWAYS hair first. I like to just get that out of they way and then sit back and enjoy putting my MU on.

I always pull my hair up high, do my makeup, and then decide what I'm gonna do with my hair and do it. Sometimes it even depends on my makeup. But yeah...it kind of comes naturally to me to do the makeup first, I don't even know why. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I always do my make up first.

And If I have time I'll play around with my hair.

But usually I just leave my hair as it is, It always ends up falling flat after 30 mins anyways.

Since my hair is braided, Idont have to worry aboput styling it. So i do my makeup first, then release my hair from its ponytail!

Back