Which first hair or makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wash my hair, then put it up in a towel while I do my mu. This keeps the hair out of my face while I do my mu, and helps dry my hair at the same time so I don't have to blowdry it for so long!
biggrin.gif

i like to let my hair as it is, so i dry it with a towel while doing all the mu. then i blowdry it just to avoid the tousled hair look i hate.

i do my makeup first so that my hair can dry out a little so i won't have to blow dry it as much.

i do my hair first then pull it back to do my makeup so i dont sweat unless im in a real hurry then i do my makeup first and not much of anything to my hair

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dry my hair, do my makeup, and then go back to style my hair. Me too.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like doing my hair first to get it out of the way but i always end up doing makeup first. lol Totally! I am like...gawd those bags...I should cover those really quick...then before I know it I'm fuull faced with wet hair! lol! So i'm working out a way to let my hair dry naturally...OMG! I know! It's partially curly so I'm putting tons of gunk and crossing my fingers each time it does dry naturally...lol!
So I guess if mean to or not..i do my mu first!
rockwoot.gif
vogel.gif

I do my makeup first, so my hair has a chance to dry a little more before I have to blow dry it!

I always do my makeup first, then I put my hair in hot rollers, drink my coffee, then finish my hair and I'm ready to go!
smile.gif

I always do my makeup first, and then my hair... No idea why I do it that way though LOL!

Originally Posted by Cheesyme21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Makeup first, otherwise my bangs get foundation and sometimes mascara in them... blegh Ditto!!

i do hair first so it doesnt fly all over the place while i'm applying makeup

Back