Which Flat Iron Do You Use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Karmin G3 Salon Pro, it has with temperature control, dual voltage, tourmaline ceramic plates with rounded edges which makes it great for also curling your hair. I love it !! my hair looks great, soft and resilient. I totally recommend it!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
yess.gif

I use the original CHI. That thing is BEYOND amazing. I recommend it to everyone! I've been using it for 7 1/2 years and only recently have I noticed it's not getting as hot. Thing is, even with how it is now, it's way better than the cheaper brands. When it totally craps out - I'll buy another and only ever buy a CHI <3

I use my zebra print 1" Amika straightening iron and I love love love it! It makes your hair so perfectly pin straight, if so desired.  It will also make the most beautiful beach wave curls or more so like ringlets.  I love the versatility.  It also doesn't get too hot to hold the end, so you can use both hands!  I'm not good enough to do it one handed yet. lol  It makes my hair really soft and shiny, too. A definite plus in my book! 

Back