Which is your best staying power foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sunny101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif great news, I'm gonna try the Ethereal now....both the 'subtle gold' and 'subtle yellow' were matches for me (strangely so....), anybody know if I should go with the same in the Ethereal formula? some companies have darker/lighter changes between formulas....so I've noticed. The colors are the same across the board. Lauress purposely wanted it that way so people don't have to sample *again* to find a match in each formula. (yay!)
The Ethereal goes on a little bit richer in color but melds into it's usual shade. I really really like it!

Meow got great staying power, but it isn't great for coverage(sadly)..I used to like it alot .

as MMU which got great coverage with medium staying power are :Cory,Buff'd and Monave.

Without a doubt it's Prescriptives New Mineral Powder Foundations. They stay on all day, have excellent coverage and the color match is fantastic.

Back