Which Olympic sport do you really really hate!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're more inspirations than heroes. I think heroes definitely inspire people, but inspiring people aren't necessarily heroes, if that makes sense. But I think they put out a good message, or at least the clean ones do, that you can do what you want if you put the work into it.

And actually one of the swimmers, Eric Shanteau, he was diagnosed with testicular cancer back in June before the Trials started. When he made the team, he chose to put off his surgery until after the Games, which I think he had last week. That makes him a hero to some people, especially those going through it.

Onto a lighter note though...

1.) Table tennis can get VERY intense. hehe.

2.) I like curling too, simply because of the fact in high school during an assembly, we had a competition, and one of the events was curling. And it was on our gym floor instead of ice, and with students laying on these roller things instead of bricks or whatever they are, but it was fun! So just for that, I'm not going to dog it.

But I'm not into the lifting and the shooting.

well I can't say that I hate Equestrian, it just doesn't makes sense to me that they would televise that when it makes me fall asleep! I would rather see Taekwondo on tv than that! Also...lol...i'm not sure if they televise this, but SPEED WALKING?! lol my friend said that their legs look like noodles! lmao!!
laughs.gif

Back