Who all doesn't line their waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Eyes are big so doing that makes them appear smaller so No, I dont do that

i must be weird. i always do my waterline in black because it makes my eyes look so much bigger lol.

I'm half asian, so my eyes aren't that big to begin with. Doing my waterline makes my eyes look tiny, but I see a lot of asian girls doing their waterline in black, so maybe I am in the minority.

Well, I do line mine, but I'm not quite sure WHY. It seems that an hour after lining my waterline, it's gone. Granted, I don't use something as high quality as a MAC fluidline, so this can be the reason.

Also, I have been told by my eye doctor that it's actually dangerous to apply makeup on the waterline, since it can lead to clog tear ducts and a whole bunch of otherwise ill effects. However, I have yet to have this happen to myself, or anyone I know--at least, this hasn't happened due to MAKEUP application. My boyfriend wound up with something like this, though obviously not from makeup. Thank goodness.

Back