Who are your celebrity look-alikes???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i cant find it either but im positive there was a long thread. I think last time i got Oprah and Drew Barrymore. lol

Yeah there are more than two threads about this already

Here is another one of them

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f15...ike-39008.html

So i will merge yours with that one
smile.gif

I'm bumping this since Lia and I were discussing something like this in another thread
smile.gif

Nuri looks like this brazilian singer:

SJVL.jpg

She's called Sandy - she sings overall very good, but she's a bit annoying at times.

I got Serena Williams. I guess that's not bad considering that the last time I did it I had more male matches than female and I was pissed!!

Omg...this thing is RIDICULOUS...LMAO Apparently I look 73% Julia Margulies, 70% Kim Smith, 70 % Kristin Cavallari, 67% Garcelle Beauvais. Ummmm...yeah, I can say for sure this thing does work.

Ah i forgot to post but Solimar on her avatar looks a lot like Courtney Cox

Another - Mindy looks like this brazilian actress called Patricia Werneck

1181569601010_47.jpg

I put a a couple of photo's of me and it came up with a different set of celebraties each time. The one celebraty that came up each time was Halle Berry.

umm... well was havin a blast! so i look like tons o people; johnny depp, neve cambell, dave chapell, adrana lima,renee russo,catherine zeta jones, other people i cant remember... lil' bow wow ,we could be twins(hehehehehhe) angelina jolie, keanu reeves,britney spears- but anyway the person that popped up a few time was naomi cambell

this is hilarious! its so off! try it!

I've done 3 of those things. The one on my prof says I look like Aretha Franklin, Faith Hill, Jessica Beil, Natalie Imbruglia, Ricki Lake and a couple of Indian ladies I have never heard of.

My personal favorite is the one that says I look like Ozzy Osbourne.
rockwoot.gif

I've been told 3 people a lot in my life, depending on if I wear my hair straight or curly, etc. I got Rose McGowan, Jamie Lynn Seigler, and Norah Jones. I've heard those the most.

Back