Who are your celebrity look-alikes???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely Sofia Coppola for you.....

I got Vivien Leigh (gone with the wind)

and a young Julie Andrews

2 very different looking people, huh?

That was fun

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn Definitely Sofia Coppola for you.....I got Vivien Leigh (gone with the wind)

and a young Julie Andrews

2 very different looking people, huh?

That was fun

Yes, depending on the pic you submit, you can get completely different people. I even got Alycia Silverstone (no similarities whatsoever!!).

Oh I did a thread of this website as well.

Well thats weird
icon_scratch.gif
but i dont see it anywhere now

yeah you get diff people depending on your angle, makeup, lighting.. but check out this one..

coincidence? (if youdon't get it, look at my D2B for this week!)

Woot!! My matches were Natalie Portman, Bipasha Basu, Alyssa Milano, Amanda Peet, Jessica Alba, and Jennifer Garner. Hahahaha. I'm not going to say anything about the results, because that's not a bad list of purty girls. I don't know that I look like any of them, but I'll take it!

My result came back as tah dah---> Halle Berry. Just for fun, I ran it as a male and came back as matching Samuel Jackson
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

g.gif

I remember doing this once lol My results were weird though.. I think they said Julia Roberts?? And even I can confirm that I look nothing like her. It is fun though just to see how it turns out..

i did this and supposedly i look like hugh hefner!!!!lol!!! (by the way i'm female!) oh well if i could be a man i guess hugh hefner is the man to be!!! right?!! lol!!!!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 i did this and supposedly i look like hugh hefner!!!!lol!!! (by the way i'm female!) oh well if i could be a man i guess hugh hefner is the man to be!!! right?!! lol!!!! LMAO, I'm sorry but that's hilarious. I highly doubt you look like hugh hefner though.. but, that's a funny thought
laughing.gif

Haha, yeah, it really does depend on which picture you get. But it's still fun!

OMG - my result is looking like Victorica Principal...

... and my daughter became a very young Angela Lansbury ....

Well I played a couple of times *cough* with it :

I got : Elisha Cuthbert (dont know who that is), Benicio Del Toro (wtf!lol), Anita Mui, Preity Zinta (no clue), Natalie Imbruglia (a few times), Beyonce (twice), Cate Blanchett, Song Hye-kyo, Charlotte Church, Kim Hee-Sun, Sally Field, Ayumi Hamasaki (2x, she's so cute), Rose Mc Gowan, Christina Aguilera, Audrey Tautou (something about her always annoyed me so
eusa_wall.gif
), Wynona Ryder, Aishwariya Rai (I wish), Maggie Cheung, Kate Beckinsale, Uma Thurman (2x), Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Oscar Wilde (lol), Jessica Alba (*sigh*), Eva Herzigova, Julianne Moore, Elisabeth Hurley, Cameron Diaz (maybe the pimples
satisfied.gif
), Queen Rania (
g.gif
)

it was funny to see that I looked like all those ppl

Originally Posted by Sophia OMG you really look like Sophia Coppola, she's your twin sister to be honest!
OK this is totally funny
rofl2.gif
here's what I got:

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company...0&endYear=2005

Unfortunatelly we can't see your results, the link is a generic one....

Originally Posted by jayleelah Well I played a couple of times *cough* with it :
I got : Elisha Cuthbert (dont know who that is), Benicio Del Toro (wtf!lol), Anita Mui, Preity Zinta (no clue), Natalie Imbruglia (a few times), Beyonce (twice), Cate Blanchett, Song Hye-kyo, Charlotte Church, Kim Hee-Sun, Sally Field, Ayumi Hamasaki (2x, she's so cute), Rose Mc Gowan, Christina Aguilera, Audrey Tautou (something about her always annoyed me so
eusa_wall.gif
), Wynona Ryder, Aishwariya Rai (I wish), Maggie Cheung, Kate Beckinsale, Uma Thurman (2x), Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Oscar Wilde (lol), Jessica Alba (*sigh*), Eva Herzigova, Julianne Moore, Elisabeth Hurley, Cameron Diaz (maybe the pimples
satisfied.gif
), Queen Rania (
g.gif
)

it was funny to see that I looked like all those ppl

Well you played a lottttttttttt of times!! haha

My first photo produced the following matches:

Bonnie Pink (?) 73%

Mariah Carey 71%

Janet Jackson 68%

Jessica Alba 63%

Rita Hayworth 62%

My second photo produced the following matches:

Paris Hilton 73% (WTF?!)

Brandy 71%

Shannen Doherty 66% (WTF?!?!?)

Aishwariya Rai 64%

Whitney Houston 62% (Uh, NO!)

Anne Hathaway 61%

Originally Posted by lglala84 Oh I did a thread of this website as well.
Well thats weird
icon_scratch.gif
but i dont see it anywhere now

I merged it with the original thread.

I did mine and I got

Francoise Hardy (Don't know who she is, but her pic was pretty) 72%

Naomi Watts 72%

Meg Ryan 72%

Sammi Cheng (? not sure who that is) 71%

John Edwards 71%

Goldie Hawn 70%

Heather Locklear 70%

Julie Christie 70%

Ninet Tayeb 68%

I'll do another pic though and post the results later.

Originally Posted by KimC2005 I did mine and I got
Francoise Hardy (Don't know who she is, but her pic was pretty) 72%

She's a famous french singer

Latest posts

Back