Who are your celebrity look-alikes???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, i'm a dingleberry! I didn't realize there was more than one result for each picture at first. From this picture, I got:

Barbra Streisand 66%

Virginia Mayo 65%

Andie MacDowell 64%

Michelle Pfeiffer 64%

Grace Kelly 62%

Shannen Doherty (yuck) 61%

Audrey Tautou 61%

Alyson Hannigan 60%

Cate Blanchett 59%

Jane Fonda 58%

I don't see it.

The first one didn't math anyone, i guess it was a unique picture. the second picture said Christina Ricci, i have chubby cheeks, so maybe thats the resemblance
icon_razz.gif

Oh, yeah, and for my other picture, I got:

Janet Leigh 66%

Madonna 64%

Hillary Swank 62%

Pnina Rosenblum 61%

Shakira 60%

Ursula Andress 60%

Demi Moore 58%

Grace Kelly 58%

Shannen Doherty (Not Again!) 57%

Nancy Sinatra (huh?) 57%

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Oh, yeah, and for my other picture, I got:
Janet Leigh 66%

Madonna 64%

Hillary Swank 62%

Pnina Rosenblum 61%

Shakira 60%

Ursula Andress 60%

Demi Moore 58%

Grace Kelly 58%

Shannen Doherty (Not Again!) 57%

Nancy Sinatra (huh?) 57%

I really see the Demi Moore when you put both pics together.

By me

Madonna 62%

Kim Basinger 61%

Julia Roberts 57%

Kirsten Dunst 56%

Avril Lavigne 55%

Whitney Houston 54%

Greta Garbo 53%

Jennifer Conelly 53%

Juliette Binoche 53%

Courtney Cox 52%

Theo Van Gogh
icon_eek.gif
thats with another picture.

edit: i figured out finally how to see several, you just click on the arrows.

here is mine for female:

Mariah Cary 54%

Kim Basinger 50%

Elisha Guthert 50%

Hilary Duff 49%

Whoopi Goldberg 48%

Kate Winslet 46%

Diana Rigg 46%

Julianne Moore 44%

These are the combined results I got from two pictures I tried:

70%- Sarah Michelle Gellar

69%- Nina Hagen

68%- Grace Kelly

68%-Demi Moore

68%- Annette Bening

68%-Aishwariya Rai

67%- Katrina Kaif

67%- Hedy Lamarr

65%- Gillian Anderson

65%- Greta Garbo

65%- Jennifer Anniston

65%- Hilary Duff

64%- Madonna

I don't think i really look like any of these people.

I uploaded this pic and got

Michelle Pfeiffer

Celine Dion

Romy Schneider (austrian actress btw)

the other ones were a bit too far away from having any resemblance *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle I uploaded this pic and gotMichelle Pfeiffer

Celine Dion

Romy Schneider (austrian actress btw)

the other ones were a bit too far away from having any resemblance *lol*

Well hello Michelle Pfeiffer!!I see an resemblence here!!You are both beautiful!!

so I tried a few other pics and some names that kept reappearing were

Scarlet Johanson

Romy Schneider

Brigitte Bardot

Naomi Watts

Grace Kelly

and Charlize Theron came up once...yesss. I love her, in my eyes she´s the most beautiful woman alive

Originally Posted by KittyM Well hello Michelle Pfeiffer!!I see an resemblence here!!You are both beautiful!! thanks. I can see the Romy Schneider resemblence with you too...in fact I just watched a movie with her in it a few hours ago "Sissi"...love it!

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks. I can see the Romy Schneider resemblence with you too...in fact I just watched a movie with her in it a few hours ago "Sissi"...love it! Oh I don`t know how she looks!I got her on my list but I have no clue who she is!!

Sweet!! It said I look like Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, Liv Tyler, and Christina Aguilera. I'm very pleased!!!!
smile.gif

Edit: I did some more pics and Angelina Jolie, Christina Aguilera, and Alicia Keys keep coming up!! Woohoo!!!!!!! hehe

Edie Edit: Hilary Duff and Elisha Cuthbert are recurring quite often too!! This is fun...hehe!!

Edit Edit Edit: My husband came up with David Beckam, Johnny Depp, and Hugh Grant. Yep, I'm married to a hottie!!
smile.gif

Ha! It was like they just randomly put celebrities on my list. The ones I knew who they were was Madonna, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansen, Kate Winslet, and ok, this one is really funny, Lucy Liu! Have you SEEN what I look like, I am nowhere near as gorgeous as Charlize Theron or Scarlett, and ahaha the Lucy Liu one is funny, I mean she is cute, but umm the resemblance of me and her is hilarously wrong. That was fun though, I will have to upload another picture.

Ok I did some more, get a load of these. My mom got Anna Kournikova (Bwahaha!) and Liz Taylor (she actually does totally look like her). My BOYFRIEND got Alanis Morrissette and Scarlett Johansen.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by dixiewolf Ok I did some more, get a load of these. My mom got Anna Kournikova (Bwahaha!) and Liz Taylor (she actually does totally look like her). My BOYFRIEND got Alanis Morrissette and Scarlett Johansen.
icon_eek.gif
Hahaha! Yeah, my man got a chick, too. I can't remember who it was and i'm not sure I knew who it was but it was of the female persuasion.
icon_lol.gif
Hey, I got a guy on one of my pics!
icon_eek.gif
It was Jim Morrison from The Doors.
icon_lol.gif

Back