Who else is sick of Lady Gaga already?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to be honest, i had absolutely no idea who she was say.... 6 months back? I just saw her images around department stores and my friend said "that's lady gaga" I replied, "WTF? What does she do?" "No Idea..."  I thought she was doing some sunnies advertisment. Her songs are relatively catchy and good to dance to but having my annoying neighbour blasting gaga every morning puts me off.

It is the same with everyone whoever is hot gets overhyped on every media outlet until either people cry enough or someone new comes along. In the UK we have this monster called Jordan who is all over the place, sadly her only talent is her false boobs but she has a dynamite publicist. Sadly for you in the States she is about to make an appearance as she has a deal with Fox where she is going to do a road trip a la Paris Hilton. Enjoy.

I kinda like Gaga's music though.

Originally Posted by jodevizes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is the same with everyone whoever is hot gets overhyped on every media outlet until either people cry enough or someone new comes along. In the UK we have this monster called Jordan who is all over the place, sadly her only talent is her false boobs but she has a dynamite publicist. Sadly for you in the States she is about to make an appearance as she has a deal with Fox where she is going to do a road trip a la Paris Hilton. Enjoy.

I kinda like Gaga's music though.
Hey!  Jordan also has nice hair extensions, so two talents.

Back