Who has PayPal Accounts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer

i love paypal! i love it even more because if you send through it and you don't get the item, you always get your money back no matter what.

YEP that is right! Payment protection! Good call Jennifer

because he wants to steal from us and then murder us.

no, jen, you have it backwards. Murder THEN steal, get it right
wink.gif
lmao

Oh Suzu, I was just wondering. Paranoia will distroya
wink.gif
Just kidding
rolleyes.gif

With a little traffic now on MUT, it's fun to see how many have things of this and how many have things of that.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

I feel weird answering this poll. Why do you want to know if we have Paypal accounts, Tony?

I have paypal... love it!! It's so easy and convienient! I sometimes use it to pay my bills... and the other times is to send $ for stuff I buy on Ebay. You can pay "anyone with an email address"... and it's true! You can!
smile.gif
Even if someone on here is selling something... if they have paypal - you can pay them through that... it's awesome!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I have paypal... love it!! It's so easy and convienient! I sometimes use it to pay my bills... and the other times is to send $ for stuff I buy on Ebay. You can pay "anyone with an email address"... and it's true! You can!
smile.gif
Even if someone on here is selling something... if they have paypal - you can pay them through that... it's awesome!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yah, Janelle...PayPal does rock. I have a PayPal debit card and I buy us dinners with it LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yah, Janelle...PayPal does rock. I have a PayPal debit card and I buy us dinners with it LOL Oh you're taking us all out to dinner!? Yay!!! What time are you picking me up!?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, 3am!! Be ready
wink.gif
can you make it 3 PM instead? i have curfew at 6. thanks.

can you make it 3 PM instead? i have curfew at 6. thanks.

LMAO. ok Jen or Janelle...Jen or Janelle....Jen or Janelle.........

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO. ok Jen or Janelle...Jen or Janelle....Jen or Janelle......... jen AND janelle
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes, I have one. (voted)

But, I use it only for Mac third party software online shopping.

Or other misc stuff, such as domain, hosting and other networking stuff.

Paypal is pretty handy for sending some cash gift too! haha.

Back