Who here has a college degree?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a BS in Biology and will be attending graduate school in the fall to get my Master of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science.

AAS in Hotel Technology and a BS in Industrial and Labor Relations. I'm definitely using my BS as a Union Rep. doing negotiations, arbitrations, etc. The AAS, not so much, although it helped when I transferred from my 2 yr to my 4 yr school because I had almost all my electives done.

I have a BA in English. Currently, I'm not utilizing it because I'm too lazy to look for a "permanent" job because I plan on going to Grad school in the Fall. All I have to go is get my application together & send it in. I've been a little slow moving on that because I just don't feel like being in school anymore, but I have to push myself. I plan on getting my Master's in Childhood Education & Literacy.

I have a Bachalor of Science in Nursing and a Masters in Nursing Education. I have been teaching Nursing at a small college for about four years. Before that I did School Nursing, Hospital Nursing and Home Health. Always jobs for nurses. Would like to go back to school to do permanent make-up. Cosmetics were always my first love.

I'm starting a law degree in september :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

currently at college (high school in the USA I guess?) studying psychology, french, english and photography!

I have a Bachelors in Computer Science and Mathematics (it was only a couple of extra math classes to get the second major!), and a Masters in Computer Science.

Right now I am working as a software engineer (computer programmer), which is probably the most common entry-level job for a CS major. Right now I write computer programs and test them to make sure they work. If I stay on my current career path with my current company, my next position (not for a few years though), would be to actually design the programs instead of just writing a program that someone else designed. It would also be easy for me to transition into several other roles in the IT world (including managerial positions or more client-facing positions like consulting, rather than just hiding in my cubicle doing very technical work!) -- but of course some of those positions would require a bit more experience and/or training! Plus, I like hiding in my cubicle, I don't like talking to people ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As of now, no I don't have a college degree. Don't know if I will be getting one anytime soon cause I'm not into the whole school thing. But I might go back.

Back