Who is watching the Walking Dead season premier tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walking Dead is my fave show! I never expected to find fans HERE! 

First off, I'm kind of glad Laurie is dead-never liked her much anyway!

Glenn is my fave.

Also a big fan of the show, last year I was obsessed with the show "The Killing" on AMC and was hoping it would return but I am enjoying The Walking Dead as much if not more!  You know, Laurie didn't really bother me that much?  But I want the Gov. to DIE!! LOL, gosh that sounds terrible! And the show probably wouldn't be the same without him...its so fun to hate him!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by glitteraddict /img/forum/go_quote.gifLaurie
Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Laurie
Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Laurie

Lori

(runs and hides)

Sorry, it was bothering me. Lol.

Bahaha. I was twitching every time I saw it misspelled.
zombie.gif

I started reading the comic. This thing is gigantic! Holy cow!

Lori

(runs and hides)

LOL funny cause I was going to write it like that but I saw others right it the other way

so I thought I was wrong and just wrote it the way they did.

Lori

(runs and hides)

Sorry... it would bother me too if I had known the way it was spelled!!  I am known by my family as the grammar police but I screw stuff up all the time!  I have a sister named Laurie and thats the way she spells it so that is my excuse
biggrin.gif

I am fine with fellow grammar police. I am a teacher, so it is my job!  As for the governor, I also love to hate him.  Andrea is apparently the slut of the show, since she bonks everyone (who is hot).  She forgot to do Rick!

Lol! Because Rick was the man with morals and a wife. Yes, the governor is creepy..like 1984 or Brave New World creepy haha. The little bits they show leave me with more questions about him than answers. Aaand, who else is bummed that we're about to be left in the lurch due to the mid season break? BOO!!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aaand, who else is bummed that we're about to be left in the lurch due to the mid season break? BOO!!
Seriously! When does it pick back up?

Seriously! When does it pick back up?
I think in January? They holiday and take a break.. when I was watching the recent episode, the "stay tuned for next week's scene peeks" message mentioned it being the mid season finale. But, I bought the first season DVD on Black Friday for $8 and have 4 seasons of True Blood now...so I shall manage lol.

I highly recommend downloading this book:  T

he Walking Dead: The Rise of the Governor.  

You'll discover why he is such a crazy SOB! 

I agree. The comics are awesome!

I didn't realize that the show was going to go on a mid-season hiatus! Noes!!!

Originally Posted by glitteraddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I may need to do that to get me through until the midseason premier...I'm not sure if I would enjoy the comics or not?  Might have to check those out too...

Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by glitteraddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I may need to do that to get me through until the midseason premier...I'm not sure if I would enjoy the comics or not?  Might have to check those out too...

Read them! Read them!

Vol. 1 is less than 10 bucks.

Must advise not to let children get a hold of the comic though. Naked booty and lots of gore.
bootyshake.gif

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Read them! Read them!

Vol. 1 is less than 10 bucks.

Must advise not to let children get a hold of the comic though. Naked booty and lots of gore.
bootyshake.gif
Hahaha. Yeah, the comics are so much more brutal than anything that's been on the TV show!

Man, last night's episode was crazy! I'm SO intrigued as to what's gonna happen. Ps- first time they showed how zombies really feast on human bodies! So gross but I couldn't help but watch!

Back