Who is watching the Walking Dead season premier tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Michonne!!  Take THAT Governor :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  huuuh!  I think my psyche needs a break from this show...but I will be anxiously awaiting its return in February
smilehappyyes.gif

I can't believe they have me feeling a little bad for Merle??  But if its between him and Daryl...sorry Merle..
I am seriously going to check out the comics and will heed the advice to not let my little batman comic reader get his hands on it....

I wrote a recap on my blog for my weekly blog chat, but this episode was awesome!! I loved

the showdown between Michonne and the Governor.

I heard that Merle and Darryl are not even characters in the graphic novel. But Tyrese (the new black guy) IS a major character.

Originally Posted by glitteraddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I heard that Merle and Darryl are not even characters in the graphic novel. But Tyrese (the new black guy) IS a major character.
Hi, just found this thread and got so excited.  I'm a major the walking dead addict.  I heard this as well, Tyrese is like a major character in the graphic novels, on the talking dead they said that he is introduced before hershel and everyone from the farm.  I'm going to be watching so many reruns until february.  

Pictures/ Memes...whatever they are called.

what do you all think of the convict guys? Didn't the black guy get bit during the raid? I think he's gone now, too bad, I liked him, always ready to help out in dangerous situations. The white dude is whiny,  but maybe ok. Creepy to be asking the one daughter how old she is (or nothing wrong with the question, just how he says "interesting" afterward). Still, you know dudes thinking about their dicks all the time..

Axel hitting on the 17 year old makes me think he's lying about his conviction being drug related. I hope Carol plans to keep her eyes on him at all times. I don't trust him one bit now.

As far as I can tell he is the only convict left.

Really liking the new group that came in so far. It will be nice for Rick's group to have some help.

Agreed! The group needs reinforcements and new people to help them physically/spiritually.. I'm happy Rick is coming back from the dark side and stepping back up! Woo, the Governor is Psycho! Goooo Michonne!

Lol..you'll have to make a new batch! I'm excited for this and another show..but will have to wait til March! But Face Off is premiering tonight, so that should placate me for now lol.

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who watched last night's episode? The end was brutal, I'm in shock

Only one more left :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know! I can't wait for next week's episode, I have a feeling I'm going to be upset after it but I'm so excited for it.

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who watched last night's episode? The end was brutal, I'm in shock

Only one more left :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't see that ending coming. Only one more :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hate that.

Another "seaason finale" next week ?!  Maybe they should just do a half hour show each week. How many finales can you have per year? Grrrr (zombie growl)

Ok vent did anyone else think that they had way too many long commercials?? I felt like a saw 20 minutes of the show! Pissed there wasn't enough in that show!! And it should have ended the week b4 that with merl dead! How long did Angela take chit chatting and not getting her tool! She deserved to die cause that was just stupid!

Back