Who is your favorite *classic* Hollywood beauty icon?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always liked Lauren Bacal (spelling?? I'm alphetibetically challenged!!). Because she was beautiful and she was tall and had that deep voice.. Kind of like mine.. She would have made a great crossdresser if shed had been a guy... Which she wasn't. I don't think.. Well anyway... I like her...

Karren

I really want to go dig up all of these old movies now and just have a marathon.
biggrin.gif

Katherine Hepburn. Not only was she beautiful, she was such an independent mind and WAY ahead of her time in terms of what women could do and be.

Grace Kelly, Kim Novak, Tippi Hedren, Elizabeth Taylor, Sophia Loren and all the Hitchcock ladies. He had an eye for classic beauty.

marilyn, rita, vivien leigh. marlon brando and im not sure if she counts as a beauty icon, but i really love lucille ball-she was pretty and hilarious!! and raquel welch-she is still gorgeous after all this time!

so many to choose from imo

definetly grace kelly, liz taylor, and many others from the 1930's, 40's, and 50's

can't think of any more right now

Grace Kelly, Eva Gardner, Ingrid Bergman, Ginger Rogers, Audrey Hepburn, and call me crazy but Vera Ellen from White Christmas and On the Town. For style its Princess Grace, but for pure sex appeal its Gardner.

Ive been reading this stupid blind item online lol and theres this actress Judy Holliday that ive never heard of but i think shes so pretty.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif dorothy dandridge and lena horne Ditto! Also my avatar, Josephine Baker.

Back