Who is your favorite *classic* Hollywood beauty icon?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cliche......Marilyn Monroe and Audry Hepburn
smile.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Vivien Leigh because she is the only actress that has actually made me believe she was a southerner. She nailed the southern accent in TWO fabulous movies and she was British. All actors should watch her in Gone with the Wind and Streetcar Named Desire to see what an actor can do with a southern accent. Most actors totally bomb in their attempts to be southern.
Grace Kelly. She is in so many great classic movies. Rear Window and Mogambo are my favorites.

those are my two as well!!!

I've always loved Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren and Bridgette Bardot. They're classic sex icons.

Sophia Loren! She is just so beautiful. I love her eyes. She's still pretty and she's in her 70's ( I think....) Funny, because my I was googling pics of her the other day because my boyfriend didn't know who she was.....

Raquel Welch.

Bridget Bardots hair...haha

Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Cher (yes Cher, in the 70's she was classic IMO) i remember watching reruns of the Sonny and Cher Show and thinking My God she is gorgeous
smile.gif

Back