Who is your favorite Youtube makeup guru?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut my subscription down to folks I truly admire:

Petrilude

Eily311

MonroeMisfitMakeup

Fauryn78

My favorites are already listed, so I'll just talk about the one I don't see mentioned.

I really like the Youtuber trashyf@g (It's an "a" instead of an @ symbol; she is a girl, and who stated the username came from her friend's old account, and he merely gave it to her). Her looks are not very conventional or something you'd wear out everyday, but they are very avant garde and original. I honestly think she is one of the most original make up artists out there; her looks combine both art AND make up. I'd say check her out if you're really open minded about make up.

Scandalous Beauty

Fauryn78

Shawnta715 (i think the 715, is right)

These 3 are good for us brown girls

My all time favorite is: xsparkage

also:

makeupGeekTV

juderivera

makeupstop123

iladybuggirl

debstan1

makeupsquare

Xsparkage was the first one I ever watched/subscriped to on youtube.

I like fafinettex3 because she does simple looks that look awesome.

Definitely itsjudytime, she's so cute.

and probably my absolute favorite is BeautyScopes. She doesn't have many videos, but the ones she does have are retarded good.

I recently discovered monroemisfitmakeup and her looks were so great!!! Her rasta look was incredible.

Right now I would say my favourite is petrilude, the man's skills are amazing.
yey.gif

Aside from him, my top ten (in no particular order):

1. dominichuldina
  2. drbrooklyn730
  3. emsyjay
  4. fauryn78
  5. j030977
  6. juderivera
  7. nireyna
  8. queenofblendingmua
  9. sarahvictor
  10. scandalousbeauty
It's so hard to just pick a few, because I have quite a few favourites who I admire for their skills.

I love Sirvinya, Panacea81, and ktb82 something.... I can't remember her whole number. I love the gals from the UK because they sound so elegant!

I pretty much am subscribed to everyone you guys mentioned, lol. It's hard for me to narrow it down, but I love all of the above mentioned for everyday looks. But, definitely my all-time favorite makeup gurus would be:

1. Enkore

2. Nireyna

3. Petrilude

Enkore has the best makeup (and makeup-related craft) tips and pro advice! Nireyna and Petrilude--I really really admire both of them and they stand out so much to me because they are so creative and I like how they really break it down for you how they did it a look even though it looks so complicated.

There's one more girl whose doing Halloween looks, but I can't remember her name too well...I love her too. She just posted this ventriloquist look that I'm dying to try. =)

I subscribe to lots of others, but some of my favs are:

p0wp0wbaby

rissrose2

eily311

filipinadoll

makeupbytiffanyd

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's one more girl whose doing Halloween looks, but I can't remember her name too well...I love her too. She just posted this ventriloquist look that I'm dying to try. =) MissChievous did a ventriloquist look recently. I like her stuff too.

Originally Posted by chubby_bunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
MissChievous did a ventriloquist look recently. I like her stuff too.

Yes! That's her name...thanks, I was too lazy to go to my youtube and try to find her name...=)

omg i cant pick a fave lol

but here are the ones im subscribed to lol

askmemakeup

b4andafterbeauty

Beautybasics

Butttercupbaby

CaliforniaCosmetics

debstan1

emilynoel83

EnKoreMakeup

eyecon1219

itsjudytime

juderivera

kuuipo1207

MakeupByRenRen

MakeupByTiffanyD

MakeupGeekTV

Makeupsquare

monroemisfitmakeup

panacea81

personachild7

QueenofBlendingMUA

rissrose2

smexiebinks

soeth23

twixtbetwixt

VenetianPrincess

xLaceFacex

xxsgtigressxx

each and everyone of them have their own uniqueness to them...Venetian princess isnt one tho she is just sumone who does Spoofs of the stars...kinda crazy...

I love rissrose as she is just sooo natural about heself and she always makes me laugh with her vids lol

Ok, I am intrigued! If I want to see some of these video tutorials done by some of these girls, how can i find them?

Can someone direct me where to go?

Thanks!

Back