Who is your favorite Youtube makeup guru?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I duno if she is a guru, but her name is "pixiwoo". You guys, she is AMAZING! Her name is Samantha Chapman and she has been a professional make up artist for 15 yrs. Her sister Nikola is also a make up artist. She does looks like Twiggy, Kim. K, Marilyn Monroe, Pamela Anderson, etc. it's amazing. Check her out!

Originally Posted by AnnaKG00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I duno if she is a guru, but her name is "pixiwoo". You guys, she is AMAZING! Her name is Samantha Chapman and she has been a professional make up artist for 15 yrs. Her sister Nikola is also a make up artist. She does looks like Twiggy, Kim. K, Marilyn Monroe, Pamela Anderson, etc. it's amazing. Check her out! I second this! I've recently discovered their channel and they're both great makeup artists!

I absolutely adore emilynoel83. She gives great tutorials and drugstore recommendations. She has over 10,000 subscribers! Look her up!

Panacea**(numbers i can never remember !)

Makeupgeek

xsparkage

Enkore

I have subscribed to more channels but these are the most frequently viewed.

I'd have to say MissChievous for cool makeup, but my alltime favorate is glowpinkstah-- not your normal expert, but she does keep things in perspective!
rofl2.gif

i like monroemisfitmakeup i think her username is. but she doesn't have as many tutorials as some of the other people that have been listed. i think her style is really pretty and well done.

Originally Posted by AnnaKG00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I duno if she is a guru, but her name is "pixiwoo". You guys, she is AMAZING! Her name is Samantha Chapman and she has been a professional make up artist for 15 yrs. Her sister Nikola is also a make up artist. She does looks like Twiggy, Kim. K, Marilyn Monroe, Pamela Anderson, etc. it's amazing. Check her out! She's my fave too! She does some of my fave looks (Pam, Brigitte Bardot, Marilyn, Anna Nicole, etc). She is such a great makeup artist, and so gorgeous. I sound like I work for her or something, but I swear to God I don't.
lol.gif

pixiwoo - those girls are absolutely fabulous!!! Don't sleep on them!

Pixiwoo is my all-time favorite. I love their tuts. I used to like MakeupbyTiffanyD but she is doing lets tuts and more promotions for CS and Sigma.

i like watching hauls/reviews/etc more than tutorials, so my faves are

lollipop26

chefcaffy

i also watch some of fafinettex3, pixiwoo,and pursebuzz.

I just discovered Michelle Phan, I like the way she does her videos. But it angers me the way people treat her. The comments are so disgusting but I'm glad to see she doesn't let that bother her.

Latest posts

Back