Who is your favorite Youtube makeup guru?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Michelle Phan!! She was the very first person I started watching on youtube when makeup gurus were just getting popular. Her and Panecea. I didn't know people left her rude comments, she's so sweet.

hey just wanted to get my name out there and also some of my youtube friends that also have great vids! please subscribe it would mean so much to me!

YouTube - isavannahhicks's Channel

YouTube - 5schoolgirls's Channel

YouTube - Strawberrymangoes's Channel

In no particular order, my favorites are: Petrilude, whatstyleistonickel, xsparkage, monroemisfit, Michelle Phan

emilynoel83

petrilude

MakeupByKasiaD

inkstainedlips

jpmetz isn't very educational, but she's funny.
smile.gif

Pursebuzz is really the only person I watch. Tricia Sawyer is a pro makeup artist, but she hasn't made any new videos in eons. I don't know why I haven't sought out others.

Pixiwoo

Lilpumpkinpie05

juicytuesday

BEATFACEHONEY

eyeXluvXmakeup

scandalousbeauty

I used to like panacea81 but I feel she has sold out, her videos dont seem as genuine to me anymore.

Mine are:

Enkore

makeupbyTiffanyD

SarahVictor

Xsparkage

amarixe

bunzie13

JennisseMakeup

KlairedelysArt

MakeupGeekTV

MissJessicaHarlow

pixiwoo

oxfordjasmine

sunnishinee

myglitternails <---- If your into Acrylic Nails.. Check this girl out! A-maz-ing!

vintageortacky

xxsgtigressxx

Zoeebella

My favorites are

MichellePhan

Juicystar07

allthatglitters21

kandeejohnson

bubzbeauty

xsparkage

makeupbytiffanyd

Not in any particular order

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Michelle Phan!! She was the very first person I started watching on youtube when makeup gurus were just getting popular. Her and Panecea. I didn't know people left her rude comments, she's so sweet. Same here, Adrienne!! She is who got me started into makeup. Now I'm obsessed! To bad my budget limits me and my social life limits the places I can wear fun makeup lol!

Wow, I didn't know there were so many, I'm going to have to look some of those girls up.

My favorites are probably:

*pixiwoo

*MichellePhan

*MakeupGeek

*MakeupByTiffanyD

*Panacea81

I may have some new favorites soon though!

Fav's - Pixiwoo and Panacea81. Just thru all 5 pages so far and have a mile long list to check out. Thank ladies!

emilynoel83 and miranda from makeupgeekTV, kandee johnson

emilynoel83, is awseome for explaining every detail and walking you through every step. If you havent checked her out yet, def do so!

Pixi2woo has been getting alot of views from me lately. She gives my hooded lids and puffy eyes hope, lol!!!

I also like iwanted2c1video or something like that, and makeupbyeman lately too.

Back