Who is your favorite Youtube makeup guru?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG! I LOVE Eily! I couldn't remember her user, I've been trying to search it literally for the past HOUR! Thanks so much xx Eily is a great model, especially to me as I am a young muslim girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like:

-Xsparkage

-makeupGeekTV

-MonroeMisfitMakeup

-Petrilude

-makeupbytiffanyd

-Pixiwoo

-julieg713

Right now I'm loving dustyohunter and vintageortacky they both have awesome personalities and are fun to watch.

Hmm It's either DulceCandy87 or KandeeJohnson

I used to like Allthatglitters and Juicystar07 but I feel like they changed. They only do contests now.

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned xxmichaeljames.. He's pretty "new" I think, but I LOVE his style and technique. His tutorials are clear, easy to follow, and most importantly (to me) he speaks loud and clear into his mic. 

I wish I could get away with doing makeup like his everyday.. sadly, I don't think it would be appreciated at work haha..

I also love xsparkage (her videos got me into makeup), petrilude, vintageortacky, trashyfag, and to have some balance I subbed to a girl called makeupologie. She's fairly new and upcoming, but fantastic for "neutral" or simple classic looks. 

1. Pixiwoo (Sam and Nic)
2. vintageortacky (Cora)
3. Kandee Johnson
4. NikkieTutorials

I am a huge fan of Emily of Beauty Broadcast. She does awesome reviews of new drugstore items and just plain charming to watch!

I can't believe no one listed Bubzbeauty! Her videos are amazing and she's such a bubbly person. Did a post on my blog about my top 5 beauty gurus and Bubz made number one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Oh!! I forgot Gossmakeupartist ( Wayne Goss)!!! he is the best! He is not someone who does fake reviews because they get free stuff

I love dazzling denver and gregory gorgeous www.youtube.com/dazzlingdenver and www.youtube.com/gregorygorgeous

1. gossmakeupartist - I adore him.

2. pixiwoo  - these girls are gorgeous and I love their tutorials

3. Samantha Schuerman - she is adorable and her makeup is very doable.

4. MakeupGeekTV

5. Bailey B

6. MissChievous

7. Jaclyn Hill

8. Makeup by Alli

9. MichellePhan

10. emilynoel83

I actually don't have one but I do enjoy Lisa Elridge's videos since she's so informative. Honestly, I have little time now to watch videos other than swatch videos from time to time so for that I would say I enjoy Emily's (Beauty Broadcast) videos. Oh I do love Koren's (EnkoreMakeup) videos because his are practical and useful. After meeting both Michelle Phan and Kandee Johnson I have gone back to watch their videos from time to time and enjoy that they are having fun with it.

Mine are: Emily (Broadcast Beauty)

EnKore

Holly Annaree

essiebutton

Makeupgeek

Jen frmheadtotoe   

cosmeticcouturier

gossmakeupartist

I wish EnKore would make videos again. I used to watch him years ago in HS. He was always the most useful thing about youtube for me! I like makeupgeekTV, and allurabeauty has amazing reviews for makeup collections, and my major guilty pleasure is itsjudytime.

I like a few but my absolute favourite is Emilynoel83. Her reviews are by far the best and I love her personality. I think that she is the only one that I watch regularly.

Latest posts

Back