Who is your favorite Youtube makeup guru?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ME!!!! .... Juuuust kidding. 

Seriously though, Bubz Beauty! She was the first beauty guru I ever watched, and that was when I was around 15 or 16 years old, so I've been a fan for a loooong time. 

She's funny, talented, and she really gets to the heart of people. Not only does she have amazing makeup/hair/style videos but she talks about other things too, so it's truly a unique and inspirational channel. 

I like youtubers who have a personality that I like and do more than just hauls - Pixiwoo, ThatGirlShaeXo, BeautyChoaticLive - to name a few.

I love gossmakeupartist on youtube.  His accent is lovely, and he seems to really care about people looking their best.  Also, as a woman nearing 50, many of his tips address my concerns: large pores, eye droop, bags, etc.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually don't have one but I do enjoy Lisa Elridge's videos since she's so informative. Honestly, I have little time now to watch videos other than swatch videos from time to time so for that I would say I enjoy Emily's (Beauty Broadcast) videos. Oh I do love Koren's (EnkoreMakeup) videos because his are practical and useful. After meeting both Michelle Phan and Kandee Johnson I have gone back to watch their videos from time to time and enjoy that they are having fun with it.
yeah I think I mostly like watching people that I know too, lol.  I'll go back and watch more after meeting people.  Kandee is adorable. I'm pretty sure she actually is made out of like bubble gum and candy.  I don't think I've ever met anybody else in my entire life who has as much energy and happy bubbliness than her.

Koren really does have a lot of tips and tricks that are handy to know, and he's a sweetheart.  Elessa (PurseBuzz) is always nice too.

Promise Phan is super sweet (too bad she moved away).

I mostly watch my sister's videos regularly though. (Jen frmheadtotoe) Kind of nice to see her on some people's lists :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I personally think she does a good job at it too, even though I am already biased.

I have so many lol, but my ultimate favs are:

charismastar

lisaeldridgedotcom

pixiwoo

They're all so enjoyable, informative and fun to watch!

many of the people i enjoy have been posted here already, such as goss and pixiwoo, but two of my personal favs are

1. raychel wade....i just think she is adorable and so gorgeous

2. the makeup chair....she is soooooooooo cute!

i enjoy watching anyone...but i regularly go back to those who have a fun personality in addition to techniques that i find helpful and inspiring. 

I just found an awesome beauty guru 

Theglamourdayz

She's Canadian too 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Def TeasedBlackPearlz!

She is super pretty, a really good singer, and has good style. Has a giveaway video for a european cruise I just entered, http://youtu.be/pCEJpKiahJw If I win she will be my fav foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think these vloggers are TOO BIG now. But that's just me. They seem to change when they get super popular.

This has TOTALLY changed for me! lol I still love Pixiwoo and Teresa (juicytuesday) though.

Originally Posted by Tyari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pixiwoo
Lilpumpkinpie05
juicytuesday
BEATFACEHONEY
eyeXluvXmakeup
scandalousbeauty

Latest posts

Back