Who subs to Ophelia's Apothecary?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed a rather large flash sale and voucher order in January and still haven't received it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I thought I could use the voucher on the order but couldn't so now I have a $90 just waiting to be used but I want to try her products first... I've only inquired a couple times about my order since I feel bad for bugging her but when I placed my order in January, I didn't realize I would be pre-ordering my April bday present, if it even gets here this month :/ My patience is running out and I still have $90 worth of merchandise to order from her at some point....

Quote: Originally Posted by amandaashelee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I placed a rather large flash sale and voucher order in January and still haven't received it
frown.gif
I thought I could use the voucher on the order but couldn't so now I have a $90 just waiting to be used but I want to try her products first...

I've only inquired a couple times about my order since I feel bad for bugging her but when I placed my order in January, I didn't realize I would be pre-ordering my April bday present, if it even gets here this month :/

My patience is running out and I still have $90 worth of merchandise to order from her at some point....

Bug her.  I do it all the time.  If she states that she will ship it on xyz date and there is not shipping notification by that date, I message her on facebook.     If she doesn't answer my messages within 2 days, I message her again, politely asking again and asking if everything is okay.  She should be responding to you.    I ordered a huge flash sale (several of them) and it took almost a month to get them, but I got them (I ordered at the beginning of March)

Did anyone see on her Facebook that she's shutting down? I was hoping she would get everything turned around but IMO it is for the best that she gets everything figured out before moving forward. If you have any outstanding payments/orders you're waiting on, she says, 

"Please private message me with your shipping address and the amount you are owed for a refund from your orders. I will be making refunds over the course of the next 90 days and having this information from you will help me by not having to search for information through paypal which at times, doesn't let me search very easily. "

Just FYI in case you missed it!

Back