Why do you wear makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif to even out my skintone and make me feel gorgeous! this was my answer to this question over a year ago and i still feel the same way!

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I gave my standard answer on this a while back, but yesterday I was sick and lazy and I didn't put any makeup on when I left my house. All of my sick and dying Hospice patients wanted to know what was wrong with me and that I looked different.........I think this meant, "hey, Kelly don't ever leave the house without your makeup again". There is my final answer.
rotfl.gif

Because I like to play with my makeup. And because I'm damn beautiful with a little mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.

I find I put it on even if I am on my own, to feel better about myself!! I guess I hate looking in the mirror without it. That's bad! My husband loves me to wear make up, so it is also for him. I look a lot better with make up, that's what I think anyway....though he says I am beautiful without. He is a sweetie!!

i do it so men will be more attracted to me. and in general people are much nicer to be when i look 'pretty'. It's just how the world works LOL

I just see what good make up application does to my eyes, and why not try to enhance them every day? Recently I took my little boys to Fort Wilderness here in Florida and we spent 4 days, my hair up and no make up. One of them said to me he liked it better like that.....with no make up and hair up. Cute.

I love to play with different looks and colors. I love my bold colors such as fuschia, lime green, vibrant purples.

Because my skin is uneven and I get some acne which create scars, my eye area is dark. Also, I love making my eyelashes look super long.

to even my skintone as i have red cheeks, because i like crazy colors on my eyes and my lashes though they are long, make my eyes pop more with some mascara.

I love make up, I look forward to getting ready in the morning - sadly, it's what gets me out of bed!! I just feel brighter and happier if I make an effort with my appearance.

I love the way I look with make up on, but sometimes I get frustrated at the time I have to use to get the look. Men are so lucky!! A quick shave and they are done!

i guess it just really depends- for more confidence in the way i look, for special occasions, but mostly since it's my favorite creative outlet. i'm not the greatest artist in the world, on paper, but i feel like the face is the most important canvas.

Ive always loved applying makeup on myself and other people and it just makes me feel better about myself and my appearence even though im told i look good with/without makeup i choose makeup.

Latest posts

Back