Why do you wear makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only wear eye makeup and it's not all the time but when i do wear it, it's so i don't always look the same all the time, to make my eyes stand out and to look prettier of course.

my skin tone isnt even
frown.gif

HOnestly, I wear makeup because everyone else does. When you drive or walk in a mall and you see advertisements everywhere for makeup or clothes, the models are constantly drenched in makeup. If it wasn't the media to influence me, I would certainly be happy in my own skin. And when I do wear makeup, the only difference i see is a smooth finish. If there is anything that enhances my look dramatically would be contacts and a good hairstyle. Oh yea, spa treatments also work like a dream.

i only wear foundation to cover my scars from chicken pox wen i was a baby..got it really bad..but eye makeup i wear to look pretty!!

1. For work purposes. 2. To be made up.

I think I look more presentable if I wear it to work. I also wear it on weekends, and it does make you look more attractive. Even though people say I am pretty without it

I started putting on make up to look more feminine (I am a guy BTW) I have got to the point now where I love it, the colours and the different looks it can create. I love applying it and the transformation effect it has on me. But the worst part of make up for me is taking it off and going back to boy mode. I get a little depressed at that time.

To look attractive...and more importantly to feel pretty
smile.gif
I always feel more confident when I feel pretty
smile.gif

I do wear it to look professional at work, and also because it makes me feel good, or feel sexy.

I just got my eyes lasered so for a while I couldn't wear make up, and it's nice to have a break - it;s not fun when you become dependent on makeup, but it's nice to make you feel good.

I just think the more you wear make up, it gets harder not to, as you see yourself in the mirror and look so plain!!

To highlight the good parts of my face and hide/correct the bad parts. I never used make-up just cause I liked the color of some eye-shadow or lipstick.

Make-up just makes me look pretty and when I look good, I feel more comfortable and I am more confident therefore my relations with people are better
wink.gif

I wear makeup because I like how it accentuates my features. Some days, I'll wear dramatic eyes, some days I'll only focus on my lips, some days I'll do light makeup. It just depends on the look I'm going for. I don't need to wear makeup, I just do because it's fun and it looks good.

I wear makeup basically to lessen the effects of the occasional acne scars with foundation. I also wear lipstick that seems to brighten up my face.

Latest posts

Back