Wii Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the bf and I bought a nintendo Wii today! this was our first major joint purchase so we're pretty excited!

we have a bit of a wii prenup actually - if we break up, one person has to buy the other out, unless the break up was the result of one partner cheating, in which case they forfeit ownership, HAHA

So here is what was in the package:

Wii console

2 Wii controllers

1 nunchuck controller

and 3 games:

mario party 8 and obviously wii sports, as well as wii play

it cost $499 for all of that!

we were playing with his brother's wii all weekend so we went and bought our own! I'm excited
biggrin.gif

The Wii is one kick @$$ console! I love that you really have to be active to use it. The games are all so much fun.

That's the only console I can play with. I'm soooo retarded and stupid when I try to play with other stuff... too many buttons to push at the same time!

I love the Wii! Sadly, I don't own one, but my friends who do usually invite a bunch of us over & we play. It's so fun! Have fun with it
smile.gif

Enjoy it Rosie! It's so much fun! We bought a wii about a month or two ago... I love it.

haha except today my arms are super sore from over-wii playing! ouch!

MamaRocks, I cant believe there is such a massive difference in price! that's crazy! hopefully they'll go down soon and so the wii-love is spread to every corner of the globe! wooh!
headphonedance.gif

i went to a Wii Olympics party... it was the most awesomest party ever. they even had a ceremonious lighting of an outdoor firepit. You had to have your team of 3 - 5 people and you had to have a color coordinated uniform of your 'hood. and they gave out medals. it was the best.

i was reppin for bowling. i didnt get a medal though. but i drink my ass off.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif i went to a Wii Olympics party... it was the most awesomest party ever. they even had a ceremonious lighting of an outdoor firepit. You had to have your team of 3 - 5 people and you had to have a color coordinated uniform of your 'hood. and they gave out medals. it was the best.i was reppin for bowling. i didnt get a medal though. but i drink my ass off.

Your friends sound like fun!

Yay! Wii is so much fun! My favorite is baseball and Super Mario.

Ive been trying the whole month to find a wii. No one has one and sucks balls. I want one so bad. Congrats on actually finding one. Where did you get it?

Latest posts

Back