Winter 2015 Box of Style: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to remember how this worked with past boxes...doesn't Zoe usually spoil the box herself after shipping but before anyone has received it?
I think she did that in July when they were not able to meet shipping timelines. In March, it was sent then revealed around the time that people received it.  Something similar for Sept (I think, if I recall correctly). 

Just curious has anyone received a shipping notice yet?  Yesterday on Facebook someone asked if it was shipping today (yesterday 12/1) and the Zoe Report responded YESSSS!   So hopefully there s just an email lag and our boxes are happily making their journeys to us

Last edited by a moderator:
Is everyone getting shipping notices an annual subscriber? I'm still waiting for mine. I'm not an annual subber.

woah! 4 lbs of amazingness:) i got shipping with no estimated date yet( label created) annual sub..

don't think they care of annual or seasonal subs anymore.. all treated same

woah! 4 lbs of amazingness:) i got shipping with no estimated date yet( label created) annual sub..

don't think they care of annual or seasonal subs anymore.. all treated same
I thought the same thing.  4 lbs is a LOT more than just a ring!

What could it be that's weighing it down so much? A candle? Her book?

Boots?! (l wish... /sigh)

Mine will be here "thursday" as well but that usually means Tuesday. I'll be watching @@aihutch like a hawk, hoping for spoilers!

I love this box so much.

So I have been nosing around on Instagram in hopes I'd find a spoiler.... Since we are all speculating what could be weighing this box down, I wonder if this could be it?

image.png

Back