Winter 2017 Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and this too (forgot to take a pic)

IMG_6640.JPG

And these are the items that didn't fit. The only item I took from the original lot was the Estée Lauder cleanser. I would have love to have taken more but I'm drowning in samples/products.

IMG_6649.JPG

I just made a change to the order by adding @@cpl100 to the end. She had asked me to be included for the next round a while ago while she was going to be unavailable to log in when the round was being started. I completely forgot about it. My apologies!! I added her to the end so that she can still be part of this round and it was my oversight. Thanks all for understanding and being part of MUT and this round!!

The more the merrier!  

I went through the box last night, there was one can of hair spray in there that I took out because they can't go through the mail the way we're shipping (air) they have to go ground.  

I took quite a bit of stuff, but I have quite a bit to add to the box tonight. I'll take pictures tonight and get the box out in the mail tomorrow morning. I already have @@Pixels address.

Hi swappers, 

The box and content arrived in perfect condition, nothing was broken or busted!  

Here is what I took from the box:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Here is what I added:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Boy the box is super full. I took A LOT but I also had a lot to add and it was a little snug in the box but I fit it all in. I hope you all find some new fun stuff to try. Oh I removed the packaging from items I added so they would fit.

I'm shipping the box off tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you can use the curly hair stuff.  Now I know someone in our group uses it so I have a place for all the samples to go when received.  My hair is stick straight and fine....not a great combination when it comes to subscription boxes and samples of hair products.

I just made a change to the order by adding @@cpl100 to the end. She had asked me to be included for the next round a while ago while she was going to be unavailable to log in when the round was being started. I completely forgot about it. My apologies!! I added her to the end so that she can still be part of this round and it was my oversight. Thanks all for understanding and being part of MUT and this round!!
Thanks for including me!

Hi swappers, 

The box and content arrived in perfect condition, nothing was broken or busted!  

Here is what I took from the box:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Here is what I added:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Boy the box is super full. I took A LOT but I also had a lot to add and it was a little snug in the box but I fit it all in. I hope you all find some new fun stuff to try. Oh I removed the packaging from items I added so they would fit.

I'm shipping the box off tomorrow.
I already see items of interest.

So glad you can use the curly hair stuff.  Now I know someone in our group uses it so I have a place for all the samples to go when received.  My hair is stick straight and fine....not a great combination when it comes to subscription boxes and samples of hair products.
I actually kept them for a friend. My hair is only slightly wavy, but I do get some use from texturizing products.

I am having trouble uploading what I put in. It is saying the file is too large but I used my phone same as for what I took out so not sure what is going on. I will try to play around with it tomorrow. The box is already taped up and ready to be sent out tomorrow. 

Back