Winter 2017 Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to throw this out here:  I know I always see people bashing 'black eyeliner' in subscription boxes because it so frequently appears in them.  However, if anyone wants to put in a black liquid/felty type eyeliner in the box, I can give it a good home.  Somehow I ended up needing this despite all the boxes I get...well, maybe it's because I mostly get skin care vs. make up.  
I know I added an eyeko one and there was one in the box when I got it. So your chances are good there might be one or two in the box by the time it gets to you.

I know I added an eyeko one and there was one in the box when I got it. So your chances are good there might be one or two in the box by the time it gets to you.
Oh, that sounds hopeful.  Thank you for letting me know.  Have a great day!

I got the box today! I'll go through it this weekend and mail it out Monday. Can we send shampoo in it? 
yes you can put shampoo in it as long as it fits :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I had some shampoos that I had to leave out because there was no room

Last edited by a moderator:
Shampoo is fine, perfume/nail polish and anything in a spray can like hair spray are not allowed.

Cool thanks! I forgot if shampoo was allowed or not, I also forgot that today was a holiday and the post office was closed. I'm going to mail it tomorrow afternoon, I already have @@Queennie's address.

The first pic is what I took:  

winterswap1.jpg

The 2nd pic is what I added: (minus the shampoos that I added later) I also had to remove some of the packaging on things to get them to fit in. 

Winterswap.jpg

Just so everyone knows, the box is en route to Queenie.  However, she is going to be out of town for a week so her friend is going to forward it to me when it is received.  Then I am going to send it back to her.  This works out (rather than the box being held at her place) because I am going out of town mid-March.  There was concern that the box might miss me here and be further delayed.

All is good.

I plan to go through the box today.  May not be able to mail today, though, but most likely tomorrow.
I thought I was just going to use the return address from the box to re-send the package.  However, it's a little damaged so I need to confirm it with Queennie.  Hopefully she will get back to me with it shortly.  Shouldn't matter too much because we are in the same state and I don't believe she has returned from her trip yet.

I thought I was just going to use the return address from the box to re-send the package.  However, it's a little damaged so I need to confirm it with Queennie.  Hopefully she will get back to me with it shortly.  Shouldn't matter too much because we are in the same state and I don't believe she has returned from her trip yet.
Just to update, I am still awaiting address confirmation.  Will post the pictures today, though.

Back