Wonderful Discovery - A Toothbrush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif They actually sell a brush that is a bit bigger than a tooth brush for your face. Yes, the Body Shop make a facial exfoliating brush.
I love to use a toothbrush to exfoliate my lips, but never thought to use a toothbrush to exfoliate my face.

smile.gif

I second you on this, gurl!. Ig ot home tonight and I tried it. I cant stop touching my face with the back of my hand. So smooth and soft! thanks for pointing this out. I wonder how many times a week one can do it though.

I started to use a toothbrush on my face last winter I think and now I use one on my face all the time (well not all the time). I mostly do it on my nose because it peels even though I have oily skin. I also do it on my chin area straight down from the corners of my mouth. It is great and I'm glad I'm not the only one whose thought of this. Thanx for posting this Princess6828!

Great idea, especially now with winter on its way my skin gets flaky! Thanks for the tip.
claps.gif

No way! Right on! I'll have to try it. I have been breaking out due to the season change. Thanks!

I tried it and it worked great!!!! I will definitely do this like every other night. I brush my skin for quite a while, so I do it while I´m watching TV or something.

Thanks for the tip!!!!

Originally Posted by goddess13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, the Body Shop make a facial exfoliating brush.
I love to use a toothbrush to exfoliate my lips, but never thought to use a toothbrush to exfoliate my face.

smile.gif

Yes, it reminds me of a facial brush. Recently I stopped using chemical exfoliants and went back to this. Works like a charm. They're very soft and you can find them in the drugs/$$ store for $1.00-2.00 dollars.

That is a really good suggestion. I've got a spare toothbrush in my medicine cabinet actually, but... I'm guessing it has to be the soft bristled kind, right? Or will a name brand adult toothbrush do the trick without creating micr-scratches?

Back