Wonderful Discovery - A Toothbrush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have very thin irish skin, . it gets red if I rub it. So wouldn't work for me. I use a mixture of baby lotion or any gentle cleanser( my personal fav is the dollar stores knock off of baby wash, it's wonderful) anyway, I mix it with baking soda and it works great .I was haviing hair removal once and the woman who ways doing it asked me how i kept my skin looking so wonderful. I told her and she swas so wurprised. she thought the baking soda would dry your skin. It might, but you must throughly rinse. I just use witch hazel or any simple tonic , like vinegar and water for a rinse. moisturizer is hard for me. They all feel sticky on my face.

anyone know of a good moisturizer that is not oily but will leave my skin soft but not gumy or sticky? occ i have used essentil oils at night, but during day seems to be too much. (can't recall but it's the new natural makeup , and skin care stuff, all natural, apricot baby oil is very nice)

i like clean and clear but it has salicylic acid(spelling sorry) and can't use it. it burns my skin.

rocki

oh i buy a facial brush which is similar to a toothbrush but much softer. the bristle area is also larger. i get mine from the body shop as well and it's great! ive also seen similar ones at drug stores and etc.

Back