World's most beautiful women reveal their secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.. i bought strawberries yesterday after i read this tread.. but i didnt know how so i just rub it on my teeth.. hahgaha :rotfl: :vogel: :rotfl: :vogel:

hi Daeron,

thanks for sharing! just wondering though where you found this info?

just from the way it's written, I'm wondering if these tips are legit or not....

Erm, so broiling patato juice on your face out in the hot sun everyday is supposed to be good for you? I can't buy this. Besides Xtina's unmade up skin looks pretty horrific.

Oh and the tomato tip really works. Thanks for posting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think its safe to say that Xtina is going to look old beyond her years if she does that to her skin! But the rest are good and I'll give the strawberry on the teeth a go.

They missed Angelina Jolie and Aishwarya Rai, two beauties that have beauty out of this world.

interesting.....where did you read that stuff?

ooops I just saw were you read it...I had missed that post....sorry :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

some of those strategies are crazy!!! It's amazing to see such lovely people using home remedies as opposed to just expensive products.

I've heard a lot about the starches in potato being really good for shrinking puffiness, but I don't know about the purple eye shadow tip. I thought any kind of pink or purple shadow on the lower lid makes it look like you have bags.

Back