World's most beautiful women reveal their secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xtina sunbathes everyday? That sounds awful! She sounds like she has too much time on her hands! She'll be one of those women that look like they're 60 when they're 30.

their beauty IS out of this world! their secret is probably just amazing alien genes!

i'm going out and buying a potato!

I recently read somewhere (sorry, think it was on aol.com in one of their features on beauty myths) that the preperation-h thing for undereye circles is just a temporary fix. Some famous dermatologist was talking about it. But so many things are. Isn't it possible that using a temporary fix everyday to get rid of swelling in the long run may make undereye swelling less of a problem? If you use it everyday? I'm not a scientist, so I don't know. But it seems like that sort of makes sense. You'd have to brush your teeth with strawberries to maintain a whitening effect, or use a potato often, so if you use them enough, the results stay, even if they are not transformative? same thing with moisturizer sort of.

sophia loren also is a good cook! my grandma has used her receipe for marinara sauce for years and years! her mask is thoroughly italian! i think i'll try that one too. thanks for the great tips!

I wish I could get a strawberry every week... but they are around for only two months.

But Elizabeth Taylor's olive oil & tomato sounds great, I wanna try that.

I hope Christina uses sunblock! Sunbathing is not a good idea. Make sure to use sunblock if you plan on baking in the sun ladies!

Great tips. Thanks for sharing.

I have always loved Liz. Now i KNOW THE SECRET to her beautiful eyes. I always wanted to look like her.

How do we get Lo Jo's eyes?

Any tips for how Angie Jolie does her makeup?

Has anyone ever done a plastic surgery list of what stars have had done?

Back