Worst foundations ever used?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clinique's liquid foundations all seem so oily and greasy on my skin, even the "oil-free" ones. I also hated Mark's c-thru-u tinted moisturizer--it has tons of disco ball glitter in it! L'oreal Infallible isn't a horrible product per se, but it doesn't even come close to living up to it's claims, and that bugs me. They claim 16 hour wear with no rub off, sweat and oil proof, etc. and it's so not true! I've also decided I won't wear BE minerals anymore because they make my face itch like crazy. Pur minerals never do that to me and the coverage is soooooo much prettier and nicer.

Um..CoverGirls blendable or whatever it's called was horrible! It lasted like a month, then it went orange! yuck:sadno:

Bobbi Brown, too yellow and Black Opal, too orange

Mineral makeup - EDM, their darker colors are cool toned. Starting off brown and turning orange or pink is not a good look!

On myself Rimmel - I have only used it a few times and it seems to be off within the hour, the coverage is poor!

Any Cover Girl foundation. I've only tried one or two of them, but they were both awful and I know for a fact that all of their stuff smells like Noxzema which is enough for me to consider them all to be the absolute worst foundations ever made.

Worst ever? Wet & wild, but hey it was only a buck. I gave up on foundations years ago. I just started using minerals about a year ago.

I used to use drugstore foundation (Almay, L'Oreal, Maybellilne) in the past, and I've hated all of them. They all felt so heavy on my skin, made it more oily, and streaked horribly. The first foundation that actually changed my life was the Stila Powder foundation in 30 watts. It matched my skin so perfectly and covered my blemishes (this was high school) very well. It was the only thing I would put on my face for a long time. Then high school ended and my skin calmed down, so I figured I'd try tinted moisturizer. The first one I tried was Benefit Benetint, which was perhaps even worse than drugstore foundation. I haven't tried tinted moisturizer since then. Now, I use Bare Escentuals, which I like, and I also don't really need the coverage of the stila anymore, but I still have a little bit hanging around =).

Cover Girl... Way back in the day... Maybe they've gotten better by now LOL!

Back