Worst No Makeup Experience

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Some bad experiences here!! I try and do my make up every morning. I am too pale to go without a little blush/bronzer, some mmu foundation and mascara.

A few years back I went to Disneyland with a friend. She insisted that we wake up at 4 am for the 6 hr drive down from Sac to Anaheim. Well I refuse to put on make-up when my eyes aren't even open. So when we get to the mouse house, I'm scrambling to find my make-up bag to apply because who wants to go to the happyiest place on earth looking like death warmed over. I'm about to apply my MU... She takes one look at me and goes EWWWWW. Well there went my self esteem.

Im actually on campus with no makeup on! hahah no mascara no lipgloss...NADA! naked face.hahah

Im pretty brave to go in public huh? I know! hahah i dont know i feel like my face needs a break from all that makeup.

i TRIED this new organic face wash and it seems to help makin my acne be dry and be gone. Its made of Tea Tree Oil and AMapuwi. i dont know what that is. but seems to be treating me well.hahah

Confident enough to have a naked Face! yes!:yahootongue:

one time i forgot my make up bag but had some red lipstick, i put red lipstick on as eyeshadow. it horrible and sticky. i was younger though and didn't know any better.

i never go to school without makeup, i've started wearing less and less just because im so sleepy in the morning. one time though, i had just gotten out of the shower and my boyfriend had arrived early, and i didn't know. so i walked out without makeup on and i just ran back to the bathroom. baaaha.

I NEVER leave the house without make up. It's kinda a requirement for my job and for going to college that I wear it, hell I am in the beauty industry.

But I have had a sort of bad no make up experience. It was with one of my ex's, it was the first time he had seen me without make up on and he kinda freaked "OMG Bec..you are so pale...you look really sick! Are you feeling ok!?" and which I replied "Oh hun, I was feeling ok until you opened your mouth, I'm just not wearing any make up" lol

lol great stories girls. The first time i took a shower at my boyfriends house he freaked. i got out of the shower since i had a job then and came out and he was shocked to see my face was i believe "ghostly pale" and he just continued on omg you need to tan your face. ( used to go to the beach almost everyday but I woul cover my face with a towl to not get sun)

Haha I get that too, but in the Philippines with skin lighteners. Or, in my moms case, some stuff that will get rid of cellulite. I didn't remember that until now but it's really very rude. I guess if they meant well it wouldn't be so bad but who are they to tell you what to look like anyway.

I think people should think long and hard before asking anyone if they're tired or not feeling well haha! Anyway-- my horror story isn't exactly a no-makeup one, but close. I'm a news reporter, and during an internship I was out covering a story when it turned into a total downpour and I had to be out in it. It pretty much wrecked my hair, and un-did most everything I had done to my face... then when I get back I have to actually be on air to introduce the story I did-- I had no makeup with me to touch up at all! Thank God for good lighting!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OK so there have been a few instances when I have woken up way too early for makeup. You know, when you're still half-asleep and you're in that "whatever i dont care" mood. Well turns out I went out real quick to get something I needed, not even 15 minutes later I see an old crush that I haven't seen in forever. I hadn't even had good sleep, so I just knew I looked horrible with puffy swollen eyes and those undereye circles caused by sleep deprivation. Ugh, great "first" impression after sooo long.

Oh my! What a day. Well I haven't had a day like this for a long long time. I always carry an extra makeup bag in my car just in case. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hehe.

But I guess it wouldn't matter since I always go bare on the weekends, I guess everyone has the bad luck of seeing me without MU. hehe.

I remember mine now!!! It was when I went to the doctor without makeup and he kept testing me for anemia.

Yeah....people can be really rude when it comes to wearing make-up or not.

And old friend of mine said a few months ago "Girls who don't wear make-up are just lazy, I think it's ridiculous." I saw this as a little odd myself.

You know some days you don't feel like putting on a mask, playing up your looks, looking for other people's approval based on your looks alone. Those days are brought on for a variety of reasons. Someday my skin needs a break from make-up, somedays I wake up just in time to brush my hair and get dressed, overall I think make-up is just fun for the person putting it on.....at least that is my view on it.

link to my modeling contest for Smashbox Cosmetics:

Smashbox Model Search 2007

I mostly hang out with boys, not because I'm "that girl" but that's just how it has happened. So when i hang out with them I sometimes go w/o makeup, but it's not like they care. I ussually at least try and throw on some eyeliner and mascara, cause I think I look tired w/o it. If I'm not wearing makeup I'm ussually wearing a headband, a hoodie, and jeans or something, so at least everything goes together, lol.

But yeah, guys don't always think before they speak, so sometimes I get "you look wierd today" Or "whats wrong with you" as soon as I walk through the door.

I ussually carry my "basic face" makeup with me in my purse just in case.

I am a competitive swimmer...so my friends are used to seeing me without makeup on because I haven't found the right waterproof cosmetics yet.

I look okay without makeup. My skin is clearing up due to my dermatologist (my lifesaver! lol). My eyes are pretty well defined and I moisturize my lips with lipbalm every night.

One thing I NEVER leave the house without though is lipbalm. I want soft lips even if I have no one to kiss :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Ellen Marie

that's interesting... a crayon on your brows...lol...I think I would have just let them be...do people notice brows that much?

if i ever leave the house without mu on because i'm in a rush, i leave it be. but, heck. your story is hilarious!

wow... crayon,, now thats desperate...

now as for the comments about being ill beacause of not wearing makeup..

the people who say this might never see you not wearing makeup.. so if you look much different they might think something is wrong.. its not necessarily beacause they think you look awful just much different so they might assume something is wrong..

Back