Worst No Makeup Experience

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, there's also this day i shouldn't have left my bed. i completely fu**ed up my makeup, so i took it off and just reapplied some mascara. but it's only when i was out i realised i didn't wash my hand, so it was covered with foundation and differentcolors of e/s. :eusa_whistle:

I stopped wearing face makeup for a few months to see if it would help my cystic acne. Just about the only thing I wore was lipcolour. At least twice a week someone (sometimes complete strangers) would come up and tell me I should do something about my face, or refer me to a dermatologist, or recommend me some skincare product - like I wasn't already doing anything about my skin! It drove me up the wall but I learned to ignore those comments and today my skin is 100% better than it has been in the past 10 years.

yeah, i've been told that too, it's annoying, because even when you're taking care of your skin sometimes you just have to let products work.

yes onetime I left makeup bag home and had nothing on. I got to the office and thank God I had a spare lipstick in the drawer atleast. I said I was kind of late..

Over Easter weekend I had a bad, bad eye infection in combination with a make-up allergy. So I couldn't wear make-up. I was visiting my mother for Easter. The infection and allergic reaction had gotten better, enough so that it just looked like I'd been crying alot. Of course, I had to go to church, Easter and all. I begged my mother not to make me talk with her church group or go out to eat with her church group. I just didn't want to hear their remarks - "Oh, honey, what's wrong? Have you been crying." or "you look tired." She completely ignored my request and not only did she make me go out to eat and talk with her church friends. She had the who church of 200 or so pray for me. Did she mention that I had an eye infection?....Nope, she just said "Please pray for my daughter, that she gets better." Great, now the whole church thinks I've been crying for days. And that's the remarks I recieved - "I hope things go better for you." Me: "It's just an eye infection." Them: "Oh, I thought you had been crying." Grrrr.

:add_wegbrech: sorry but it's funny how people always think what they want.

i have this bourjois loose e/s (suivez mon regard !), it's a nice pink with gold sparkles. i love it and one day i applied it before going to work and my mom said :"honey, are you feeling okay? you look like you've been crying".:frown: thanks mom !

hahah. oh wow.

the only time i went to school without makeup this year, my classmates asked me if i was sick. i felt so gross :-(

I agree. I've been trying to find my HG and wearing foundation so much that I forgot my skin looks ok without it.

LOL! wow all these stories are so funny! using a crayola MARKER to fill in your eyebrows?!! Lipstick as blush? OH dear! I've never felt that desperate before.. but I have had days when I felt so embarrassed b/c the ONE day I finally run into a cute/hot/sexy/steamy/wutever your choice of adjective guy.. im wearing absolutely no makeup.. my bangs are pinned down, my hair is frizzy.. I felt so ugly! I wanted to hide so he couldn't look at me :[

This is kind of random.. it's kind of the opposite of what people have been saying...but. anyways.. I remember in middle school, my friend gave me a GOLD mascara to try on.. and I wore it the next day.. (yes my lashes were gold.. what was i thinking, i know..) and my dad informed me that i had all this dust on my eyelashes and proceeded to take the "dust" off of my eyelashes... so in the end, i went to to school w/ NO gold eyelashes b/c my dad wiped all of it off w/ his fingers! (which might have been better.. now that i think about it.... xP )

I'm a lipbalm freak. I can go out without any face makeup but I can't go out without any lipbalm. I went out once without any lipbalm and dragged my friend into the mall with me to grab a lipbalm.... that stays in my car so I'll never be without it again!

i try to ignore them, i believe ugliness is inside someone, not outside.

i agree with stargazer, lipbalm is a must for me, i'm panicked if i don't have one with me. hell, i even used handcream on my lips (and they looked white, :vogel:). nope, i'm not going back from ski holidays:eusa_whistle:.

Back