Would you do this to your daughter?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont know the context of this, for all we know they were just playing around with make up having fun.. im pretty positive we have ALL done this and If i had a little girl i would do the same because its fun. now if shes doin this and then parading her around town daily like that, thats one thing but I ber it was all done is fun so who cares!

That picture was a little "Children of the Corn/Chucky" looking.

That wasn't a kid playing with make up, that was mom putting the make up on her- false eyelashes? C'mon.

Little girls playing in make up aren't putting lash glue on their lids.

It's probably harmless, but it certainly wasn't done in a child-like way.

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif That picture was a little "Children of the Corn/Chucky" looking.That wasn't a kid playing with make up, that was mom putting the make up on her- false eyelashes? C'mon.

Little girls playing in make up aren't putting lash glue on their lids.

It's probably harmless, but it certainly wasn't done in a child-like way.

The child sees her mum sitting in the make up chair and getting her make up applied and hair done daily...its only natural that she would want to 'play' too.

I let my daughters use makeup. I don't put it on them unless they ask for help. I don't force them to try anything. It's their choice and I think that is what makes the difference. They just wanna be like their mom getting all "foofed" up.

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif The child sees her mum sitting in the make up chair and getting her make up applied and hair done daily...its only natural that she would want to 'play' too. Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to put the same amount of makeup on the kid as you do for a "celebrity" (I have no idea who this person is) especially glue on baby eyelids.
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to put the same amount of makeup on the kid as you do for a "celebrity" (I have no idea who this person is) especially glue on baby eyelids.
sleepyhead.gif
. Haha it's kind of obvious you don't know who she is because if you did you'd know she put less than half of what she wears on her daughter! Katie Price is not good with makeup and her daughter's looks tame in comparison!

"Don't judge unless you want to be judged." Or something like that so I don't really care what she does bc I feel sorry for her. She has been through so many men that I just think that she needs Jesus (we all do). I loved CBB UK!!! I was rooting for Sisqo but Alex is such a good guy that he deserved to win. I don't think that a little makeup ever hurt anyone. IMHO, Peter is prob doing it for the publicity bc now that he's not w/Katie anymore...Peter who?

I still think that picture is frightening. Maybe it was too upclose for me. lol I always had play makeup so i dont think its a big deal.

Hmm.. I think it's fine for little girls to wear makeup at home.. I think it's wrong to exploit her daughter but generally there's nothing wrong about little girls wanting to dress up like mommy
smile.gif

There's nothing wrong with this except - her kid's two years old...

The makeup isn't such a bad thing to me. It doesn't look like she's even wearing that much, but the eyeslashes really, really concern me since some eyelash glues contain formaldehyde and can cause your eyelashes to fall out.

As long as she doesn't play dress up like this ALL the time, or if she's not being forced to wear this makeup then I don't see a big issue. If she put it on her all the time it may not be good, since skin has statistically been found to absorb 60% of the ingredients put on it and those ingredients end up in the bloodstream. Children have a much smaller immune system, so i'd just be very cautious...

God, I thought that was terrible. Peter Andre had such a right to be angry!

I guess this is what you get after those dreadful dolls Bratz. I think they should be renamed Whorz as they look so sleazy. Now some of the intellectually challenged think it is 'cool' to make their children resemble a lady of the night.

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha it's kind of obvious you don't know who she is because if you did you'd know she put less than half of what she wears on her daughter! Katie Price is not good with makeup and her daughter's looks tame in comparison! uh no. I don't know who she is; I doubt she has any fame over here and I'm sure we are not missing a thing by not being otherwise exposed.
sleepyhead.gif

Your characterization of children being whores and sluts is revolting! And your reference to anyone as being "intellectually challenged" for participating is disrespectful and obnoxious.

I personally didn't see anything wrong with letting a little girl play with makeup. My now 15 y/o used to ALWAYS get into my stuff when she was little. I thought it was cute, now however, I would never leave the house looking like that. If I did, people would think
wtf.gif
. I now have a 14 month old little boy and he's all into my stuff. That's a different story.

I am afraid this is not playing, everything this dreadful Jordan does is for money or publicity. Apparently she has now straightened her child's hair with a flat iron, although I think this may be malicious as I am sure she would not know what a flat iron was. Straigtening tongs yes, an iron no.

do you know katie price? you have no basis for assuming her lack of intellect other than the fact she is a glamour model, and there's no reason the two should entail each other. what people do in the comfort of their own homes is their own private business, this kid is not being subject to abuse and seems reasonably happy with the whole thing, and that's all that is important here.

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif uh no. I don't know who she is; I doubt she has any fame over here and I'm sure we are not missing a thing by not being otherwise exposed.
sleepyhead.gif
Yeah, I said you don't know who she is... re-read my statement.

Have you guys seen the "Little Miss Perfect" show on the WE channel? They do this stuff all of the time with fake nails and spray tans on 4 year olds. Unfortunately, it's becoming more and more common as the world becomes more and more worldly (materialistic).

I don't think there is anything wrong if they were at home messing around, especially if she never even went out in public like that.(just think, maybe they were playing dress up or something.We don't know the whole true story)

Katie had a short lived show over here in the US on E or MTV or something. I never watched it, but I was curious about her. I know she is super famous (and infamous) in the U.K, so I have read two of her books out of curiousity.

Back