Wrinkles & Fine Lines

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting Botox for a while now. I've tried a few creams, some quite expensive and have had varying results. I have quite a creased forehead and I think I look older than I am.   If I do take the plunge and get the injections, will my frown lines come back stronger if I don't repeat the treatment? I don't want to be stuck in a ritual of using Botox every few months and I don't want to be looking even worse if take a long break from treatment.   Has anybody had the injections only once or a few times? Can you decide not to have Botox again after the first time and be OK?

botox.jpg

Reaction score
I am at that age where wrinkles are appearing, there is some discolouration on my skin and  I experience drier skin.

Call me vain, but as a woman, I still want to look good.  Not only to the opposite sex (who doesn’t?) but also for my self-esteem.

So can wrinkles and fine lines be reduced?

Reaction score
Wrinkles and fine lines can be reduced. You will have to experiment with various creams and serums to see what works for you.

Reaction score
Yes, We can remove wrinkles and fines with the help of Botox treatment.
I'm in my early 20s, and my skin gets worse day by day. I have started using night moisturizer and eye cream daily and a retinol cream a few times a week, but it doesn't work for me, and the skin has been getting worse. My forehead lines seem to be getting bigger than usual. So I'm a bit upset and share the situation with my friend. She recommended a Botox injection for me. Now I'm looking pretty good and young. In my opinion, you can also try out this treatment to remove wrinkles

Reaction score
I think that embracing botox is the most rational way to do it. The lines and wrinkles that form in the skin because of muscular contractions can only be eradicated with a neurotoxin. there is no real other remedy for that.

Reaction score
Hi Jasmin, here's what happens based on my experience. Starting with botox injections will be an eternal circle so to speak, which you won't be able to break. However, there is no other way to stop the wrinkles from developing or reversing the damage already done. I have been doing botox injections for a few years now and what I've noticed is that the intervals between injections are getting longer, so I can now do it essentially 2-3 times a year instead of 4-6 times a year. If you only do it once and never do it again nothing bad will happen and your skin will just resume its aging process but from a delayed timepoint. Most of my friends who tried it can not imagine their lives without it now, with the exception of a few lucky ones whose muscles are very weak, and hence the wrinkles are not that deep.

angelica242nyc

MUT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I always wanted to get bigger lips, but I have a limited budget. I found out that you can possibly self inject with this Hyaluron pen tool.
Has anyone ever used it and if yes how did you like it?

Latest posts