You ok Trisha & Lea??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
whoa. has there ever been a tornado over there before?

i hope you guys are ok!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura

Just saw on the Sky News website that a tornado hit Birmingham today (WEIRD OR WHAT?).. Anyway, just checking to see if you are both alright?

I also saw they arrested someone in Birmingham connected to the July 7th bombings today

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Just saw on the Sky News website that a tornado hit Birmingham today (WEIRD OR WHAT?).. Anyway, just checking to see if you are both alright? Totally fine honey, I live in Walsall which is 10 miles north of B'ham. We just got torrential rain all day
My stepdad came up this afternoon and said there had been a tornado in Handsworth and he was going to check Sky news. I just burst out laughing, nothing that exciting ever happens here. I think Trisha should be alright 'cos she lives on the North side too.

Reaction score
that's ironic. glad you're okay, lea! hope trisha's okay, too.

Reaction score
Phew.. i was like WTF when i saw it on Sky News. Tornados in the Uk & Ireland just do not happen. Glad to hear you're both ok

Reaction score
Yeah - that is strange.... lol

Glad to hear you guys are all ok...

Reaction score
But at least your ok Trisha...that's all that counts !!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Well ive posted since this topic was started so i guess you guys know i havent corpsed it!! x
A girl on the BeneFit counter at work had a tree fall on her house tho x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Karen, the tree fell into the girls room and ALL of her belongings are trashed, i feel so bad that im gona give her some MU n stuff tho x Thats VERY nice of you Trisha and I am glad your friend and Lea and you are alright!

Reaction score
I heard about the tornado in Birmingham.I am very glad that you are both ok. I hope that your friend is ok too.

Latest posts