Your favorite mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU MUSTRY IMJU FIBERWIG. YOU CAN GET IT AT SEPHORIA. YOU MUST HAVE ONE.

This is my absolute favorite. It doesn't come off.

C

Lancome flextencils is my favorite, closely followed by Maybelline full n soft.

i wear 2 mascars that pretty much:

clinique long pretty lashes (for everyday)

and

clinique high definition mascara (for dramatic looks)

hey Buffychristenso

I'm glad there's a second vote for Imju! I love it as well because it stays all day long!

have a great day!

Primer = Clinique Lash Building Primer

Length = Avon Uplifting Mascara

Volume = L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous

Nope, neither flake on me! Not that I've noticed at least. I added my primer too since it might have more to do with it than I think.

Mascara is my favorite make-up item so I have tried a lot. My favorite of all has to be Christian Dior DiorShow mascara, nothing else makes my lashes so long

This one's brand new; Covergirl LashBlast, the thick, orange tube! I've had a lot of luck with the Covergirl mascaras with the rubber bristles (the only thing from Covergirl I have luck with lol). TONS of volume with first coat, no clumps at ALL!

Originally Posted by MaddyBoo718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This one's brand new; Covergirl LashBlast, the thick, orange tube! I've had a lot of luck with the Covergirl mascaras with the rubber bristles (the only thing from Covergirl I have luck with lol). TONS of volume with first coat, no clumps at ALL! I wish LashBlast loved me the same... While it is a good mascara, it's much too "fluid" for me. I end up having to take half the mascara off the brush to use it
frown.gif

Maybelline Lash Discovery, with Benefit's SheLaq sealer over it. I have used lots of the expensive brands and all the drug store brands, NONE of them define, thicken and lengthen like this mascara does. The sealer is what I need to keep it from smudging above and below my eye.
smile.gif
Also, no flaking either. I wear soft contacts, so that is a must for me too.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC Plushlash I totally agree, this mascara is just perfect, gives amazing definition and volume and length.
Dosnt flake or smudge.

And I gotta say I love the Volume and Lash Exacts, but the Plushlash is nicer, and oh wow it even smells good!!

Back