Your favorite soap opera?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Passions and Days of our lives. Sometimes I'll watch All my children if I'm bored(did you guys know that the girl who plays Gwen on Passions is Susan Lucci's daughter???). Passions is SO hokey right now though. flooding their sets and everything...and the acting isn't great right now. My favorites are Theresa(she needs to get with Ethan! ugh!), and I liked Sheridan but now she's all depressed so it's sad. I like Fancy! and Fox is SO yummy(so is ethan).

Young and the Restless all the way!!! I get pissed at it sometimes though cause it seems to move so damn slow!!

My favorite soaps are Passions and days, I am so happy Fox and Kay are getting together:icon_love . Oh and I HATE Liz. Not MUT Liz. Eve's sister Liz. I hate everything about her, I hope they kill her off.
icon_twisted.gif
Or at least make her suffer ten times more than Eve. My BF hates kate on Days. He was so happy today when Sammy exposed her.Lol Oh and Phillip is so hot. Just wish he wasnt so stupid
hahaha.gif

Lisa

My Mom's favorite soaps are The young and the restless and The bold and the beautiful. She thought it was so stupid how they brought Taylor back after all these years.

Lisa

Originally Posted by leelee04 My favorite soaps are Passions and days, I am so happy Fox and Kay are getting together:icon_love . Oh and I HATE Liz. Not MUT Liz. Eve's sister Liz. I hate everything about her, I hope they kill her off.
icon_twisted.gif
Or at least make her suffer ten times more than Eve. My BF hates kate on Days. He was so happy today when Sammy exposed her.Lol Oh and Phillip is so hot. Just wish he wasnt so stupid
hahaha.gif
Lisa

OMG!!! ditto to your whole post! I was so glad kate finally got busted! i didn't hear that part though
frown.gif
i just saw the part after it.

and i'm hating how liz is framing julian (who i like). she's freaking PSYCHO!

people i hate from passions:

liz

antonio

tc

gwen

rebecca

sheridan

people i hate from days:

kate

belle

shawn d

I like Roman from Days! He's sweet. And yeah...Liz is weird and crazy, and I hated Antonio, too! I was so happy when he died. ick. Luis got on my nerves when he never believed Sheridan. I used to like him a lot better.

Originally Posted by smilingface No one has mentioned my favorite soap yet. All My Children. Love it! Since the baby switch storyline ended it is a little slow, but I will stick with it! I absolutely love All My Children. Jacob Young is so yummy. I also like General Hospital. I think Kelly MOnaco is so pretty. Did anyone watch the first season of Dancing with the Stars. I just loved her.

General Hospital is my crack. I like All My Children and Days, too, but GH is the best! Although I'm not watching it lately since they paired Sonny with Emily . . . ugh. Gross!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kee General Hospital is my crack. I like All My Children and Days, too, but GH is the best! Although I'm not watching it lately since they paired Sonny with Emily . . . ugh. Gross!
sick.gif
Oh my god. I totally agree. I like the two characters separately. But linked romantically, it is just not right. Ewwww....
madno.gif

Yea, nastyness
sick.gif
I mean . . . Sonny and Carly gave Emily and Juan the SEX TALK when they were 16. I know they have a "new" emily now, but it's still weird.

i dont watch soap operas anymore but i used to be addicted to passions

Hmm...I used to watch Passions. BUt yeah...those storylines are crazy and it seems like some are never resolved. However, I still like Theresa.

Back to General Hospital, I really hope Soily do not last. I know they are trying the whole bad boy/good girl thing, where the good girl changes the bad boy for the better. However, I just don't see it.

Death to Soily!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think they just ran out of women to pair him with. I used to be a huge Sonny/Carly fan but since LW took over the role I'm not really feeling any chemistry between them. I would have loved a Sonny/Letitia pairing!

Edit: Do you by nay chance frequent the Soap Central Forums? It's the best soap forum around, although it *did* get shut down last weekend because of trolling.

Yeah I agree. I liked Sonny and Carly, especially when Tamara Braun was around. I just believe Sonny should be with someone at the same level as he. Not miss Goody Two Shoes. I like Emily, but not with Sonny. You know what, some may not agree, but I wouldn't mind Brenda or even a new woman to come into the picture, as long as she breaks those two apart.

Originally Posted by Kee Death to Soily!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think they just ran out of women to pair him with. I used to be a huge Sonny/Carly fan but since LW took over the role I'm not really feeling any chemistry between them. I would have loved a Sonny/Letitia pairing!

Edit: Do you by nay chance frequent the Soap Central Forums? It's the best soap forum around, although it *did* get shut down last weekend because of trolling.

Oh my gosh. I was just going to ask you the same thing. I frequent that site a lot. I don't really post that much there, but I am always reading the threads. Some people have really really strong opinions. Yeah I remember when the forum was closed, because the discussions were becoming really heated and offensive. I'm glad it's back up.

That's too funny! I haven't been watching GH that much because of Soily so I check the forums to see what I missed. It sucks because I missed a Carly/Robin fight today!

I agree with you on the Brenda thing, at this point I don't care who it is as long as it's not Emily. They can even glue Lily back together and bring her back if they want! LOL!

I watch Passions when I can and I just saw the new Fox and Miguel Im not too sure how I feel about them but passions always switches that cast. Im actually getting into Days of Our Lives after not watching it for years.

OOHH...I was so upset when I missed today's episode. I read that the Carly and Robin fight was good. I like when those two spar, it's much better than watch Soily's love scenes. Blech!

Emily: I watch Passions sporadically. To be honest, I don't really like the new Fox. I miss Justin. But I think I could get used to the new Miguel. I watch Days of Our LIves only to see if the whole Belle/Shawn thing will ever get resolved. Belle really gets on my nerves.

I just started watching Days again after a few years off. I am getting directv installed next week so I'll get Soapnet and I probablly be addicted to them all. I loved Lisa Rinna as Billie, especially with Robert Kelker Kelley as Bo (YUMMY) but I like the new Billie better then that Krista Allen person.

Back