Your Occupation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a mental health support worker in a supported housing project. I basically support adults who have come out of psych units to rebuild skills and deal with issues before they move back into their own accomodation. I work with a lot of people with drug and alcohol problems and people who self harm.

I'm a student, in my fourth year of a combined arts science degree, called 'natural history culture and museum studies'. I work at the moment at a gym as a receptionist, and I really want to do a masters overseas.

I'm not sure what I want to do when I've finished all my uni days... I know what I DON'T want to do.. isn't that always the way!

I'm so impressed at how focused everyone is.. I have no idea what I want to do or how to get into it
frown.gif

I'm a Guest Services Rep/Night Auditor for a hotel. Hate it =(

Plan on going back to school for Medical Transcription very soon.

I am a PhD student in Clinical Neuroscience, but I'm considering re-training to be a nurse. It would be kinda cool to be a Dr AND a nurse!
smile.gif

I'm a bank teller. Boring, and definitely not what I want to do with the rest of my life, but it pays decent and it's 10 minutes from my house!

I'm currently majoring in Biopharmaceutical sciences. I'd like to eventually get into Pharmacy school or maybe even dentistry...

Oh and I work at a spa part time as a receptionist/makeup constultant. I'm also planning on taking a part time mua course.

I'm a Financial Secretary for a large church and I'm working my undergrad degree in Social Work with a concentration on AIDS intervention and prevention.

I am currently a korean newspaper reporter. I graduated in Public relations so i will make my way to PR soon...

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got a new job that I absolutly love!
My title is Regulations and Safety Administrative Assistant!! I work at an oil & gas company.

Cool! I work for one of the largest helicopter transport companies in the US. Our parent company does oil & gas transport in the Gulf transporting O&G guys out to the oil rigs. I work as an assistant to the directors of our air medical division. I want to be a flight nurse! Haha.

That sounds like it would be so interesting! Really worthwile too.

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm a Financial Secretary for a large church and I'm working my undergrad degree in Social Work with a concentration on AIDS intervention and prevention.

Back