Your user name... your real name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mines close... One letter off from my birth name... Funny, I never saw you as a Karret.
smile.gif

Well with a name like Josephine, so many nights spent alone. Let's hear it for the Rampant Rabbit.

My username is a shortened version of my name. I don't like my name shortened at all, it tends to get on my nerves when I hear someone call me Roxie or Rox, but Roxanne was already taken here on MUT so had to go shortened.

Divadoll just sounded cool at the time I was thinking of it. It really had no real relevence to who I am, altho at times, I act like a diva because I like things MY way. My name is Jean.

My real name is Hollie (as many of you know). It's officially supposed to be spelled Holly but I prefer it with ie on the end as opposed to y. It doesn't have a meaning, it literally is just the name of a plant.

Mine gives it away... my name is Rebecca.

Bec = nickname

688 = month and year I was born

pretty boring really!

Would have just liked plain old Bec or Rebecca but I do believe both were taken when I signed up to MUT, not that I have ever seen either of the members post!

aw bec i always thought you were way older than me but you're not! i'm 89.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif aw bec i always thought you were way older than me but you're not! i'm 89. Really? lol How old did you think I was?

Originally Posted by jodevizes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Funny, I never saw you as a Karret.
smile.gif
. My parents were vegetable farmers!
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't answer that if I were you, Lucy... Lol.

My name is Brandi

I kind of just came out the blue with my screen name. While I was studying web design I came up with the name bCreative.

I made up the name Roshni Diya to use her whenever i wanted to conceal my real identity online. She's been used for many years. She's... my other personality that the real world can't know about.
smile.gif

My real name is Josephine and the first to say 'Not tonight' will be hit on the head with a Corsican.

My name is Becky. Rebbie (rhymes with Debbie) was a nick name my best friend gave me years ago--sort of short for Rebecca. Then she added the Rae one day even though my middle name is Marie. So when Al Gore invented the Internet and I started going online and needed a name, Rebbierae sounded like a good one, and I've had it ever since. Robin (best friend) still calls me Reb most of the time, and it's really the only nickname I've ever had so I like it.

My name is Perla.

Perlanga is what my fam calls me sonetimes. I got that name because my dad used to say "Perlanga cara de changa", which means "Perla face of a monkey" in Spanish. The phrase rhymes very well so it stuck.

well Im Mandy =) and i was just trying to be creative lol and I happen to be listening to the song lips like sugar and vioolla =)

Originally Posted by lips_like_sugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif well Im Mandy =) and i was just trying to be creative lol and I happen to be listening to the song lips like sugar and vioolla =) You know what funny, I thought about using that song as a name too, but figured that someone already had it! which version was you listening to at the time?

My name is Eileen. But flipshawtii was the second username I've ever created when I started on the computer (think 11 years old). I'm Filipino so that's makes up the 'flip' part ans 'shawtii' is just a little girl's way of saying shorty in a more gangster way. Not really though.

Easy to memorize and so far one other person has this username out on the internet.

Pretty simple Imrpint Twilight. Imprinting is explained in the books and is a natural part of animal behavior. It's when you devote yourself to something or someone because they are the only one for you and the chemistry is too strong to deny. Like penguins. They mate for life. I've imprinted on twilight. I know the pros leave something to the wanting and the story is not really all that imaginative... but I love it and am enthralled by it and it's beyond my control.

My real name is Erica. I'm 23 and I live in Minneapolis.

Back