Your user name... your real name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Angela, but everyone calls me Angie for short. Blueangel came about because I liked the color blue. Funny how my fave color is pink now...I should've been PinkAngel! (lol) Angel is basically my name minus the A. 1023 is my birth date and ta-da! My username
biggrin.gif

I've used pinksugar for years. I had it on my senior high school jersey in 2003, and I was using it before that too.

My real name is Rosie, so pinksugar works well on several levels
smile.gif

My username comes from another forum. I use to moderate and do graphics for a webkinz site, my username was nikanoe (names of my kids joined together, nika = anika noe = chenoa) some of the members started calling me Mizznik ( I was teaching them how to trade safely on the site...so I guess they wanted to make me sound like a teacher....) it was evenually shortened to Mizzy. I added the me when Mizzy wasn't available on another forum. My real name is Linda
smile.gif

lol my name is kinda obvious. meli short for melissa and my friend called me mousy in high school cuz she didnt like melissa, lmao so its melimouse! hahahah

Ohhh my name is hemmamalani...very long rite. this name belongs to a famous hindustani actress in the 70s. My sister was a great fan of hers and when I was born she brainwashed my mum to name me that..actually my mum had another name...thank god she didnt name me that. will have a hard time pronoucing it in school. In short can call me hemma. My frens call me hemz or hemsu...no meaning. my nick was just part of it and the numbers are my birth date and month. I like to go with the nick emma..its kinda cute and just short of one alpha..

equus is Latin for horse because as a little girl I love to ride horses. 18 is for the 18th of April that is my birthday.

My first name is Corinne which is French for "maiden" which is another way of saying "virgin"
angel.gif
LOL. The pronunciation is KO-reen which is the correct French pronunciation. I hate it when people call me ko-RIN which is English pronunciation. I hate it more when people call me Connie because they just glanced at my name
thefinger.gif

Originally Posted by equus18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif equus is Latin for horse because as a little girl I love to ride horses. 18 is for the 18th of April that is my birthday.
My first name is Corinne which is French for "maiden" which is another way of saying "virgin"
angel.gif
LOL. The pronunciation is KO-reen which is the correct French pronunciation. I hate it when people call me ko-RIN which is English pronunciation. I hate it more when people call me Connie because they just glanced at my name
thefinger.gif

I just received a swap package and the sender addressed it to CONNIE
bang.gif

My real name is Moira (It's gaelic/Irish), and I HATE my screen name-Modirty. It was a joke "nickname" from my BF from over ten years ago in high school. I don't know why I chose that for MUT. I wish I used a cute name...ha. I used to use Cherryblossom80 for everything, and I have no idea why I didn't just use that for MUT as well.

Mine is.. uh... hm. I just registered here and wanted something different from what I've been using for the past million years, which was "whitejangmi".

Real name is Tawni. Heh..when someone asks me what my name is and I tell them they say "Connie" or "Tony"? No no..as in Tah-knee!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by equus18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just received a swap package and the sender addressed it to CONNIE
bang.gif
LOL! I love your emoticon!! I feel the same way when people spell my name wrong, which is 9/10 times!!

I got my username from my husband when I was in the hospital shortly after we got married. He's always called me "Cutie Face" but for some reason he started to say it like Cartman from South Park, so while I was doped out on morphine I thought he was calling me "Curly Fry". The name sorta stuck so now they're interchangeable. I was going to use Amaryllis which was my WoW character, but I changed my mind at the last minute. And my real name is Synthia-yes, the 's' is on my birth certificate. My mom is crazy. lol And it is derived from Greek meaning "Artemis" who is the goddess of the moon, hunting, and virginity- though my mom couldn't care less about the meaning. She just wanted to nickname me Sy!

laceysmiles84
My name is Lacey, people say that I am cheerful and always smiling & the 84 is for my birth year
smile.gif

My real name is Russian and quite long >_< I got tired of everyone messing it up when they tried to say it and so when I got to college I just went by Anissa! People forget all the time that it's not my real name, haha : P

My real name is...*drum roll*....Marsha. Most sites I go by sereptajane. Serepta Jane was my great great grandmother's name. I've always liked it so use it a lot for my login name. Apparently she didn't like it though because she went mostly by Jennie. Lately I've felt like I'd rather me ME so I check to see if Marsha is available. It wasn't here so I added the !

My username dementia means crazy. It may also mean forgetful. Both meaning applies to me. Hehehe.

My real name is Karen

My actual name is Diane, which isn't far off from my screenname.
smile.gif

Not exactly the creative one here! hah

Back