YSL Black lip gloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif WANT IT!! WHERE CAN I GET IT?!?
shuriken.gif
I guess its at the YSL website.

But I'm looking elsewhere.
whistling.gif

I wish it would work on me, but I know even layered over other colors, it wouldn't work for me : (

You can make some of this on your own using some black eyeliner instead of buying it so expesive.

I think Lancome has a black one as well. It seems to be more sheer than YSL's. I would think these are more like the "collector's items".

I bet you could save yourself $28 and get a cheapo Halloween makeup kit that has something like that in it. I see black lipstick for Halloween all the time....just slap some clear gloss over it and there you go!

I used one of those halloween black lipsticks and it was so thick and it smelled awful.

I'm not doing that again.

I think I kinda like it lol, but i'm scared I wouldn't be able to pull it off. Like someone else mentioned it might look good over a dark red lipstick

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like it! If she were a darker skin tone, it would look even better. I guess theres hope for me then.

I bought a black mega shine gloss from NYX and it looks pretty much the same as that.

Hmm it looks like a deep brown color on the pics I have seen so far...

But I wouldnt try it myself, I think I can get a role in the next vampire movie with that stuff on

I think it would be pretty cool to buy this. I think using it as a very light touch on top of a regular lip color would darken it just a tad.

I have NYX black lipgloss, and I think it's kinda cool...

White lips tho... Not likely... I seriously look like a crackhead lookin for the next fix with that...

Back