YSL Rouge Pur Couture

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have tried these. They look really interesting.

From Sephora's website:

Quote: ROUGE PUR COUTURE
Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain

What it is:
A revolutionary new lip product that combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain. 

What it does:
Coat your lips with this lip color that offers a lightweight texture, which immediately melts onto lips. Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting shine. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 

What else you need to know:
The applicator's unique slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision.

I'm always looking for a good lipstain that won't leave the dreaded lip line when it fades, and was thinking this might be the one. The bottle looks kind of like a nail polish bottle in my opinion, haha. But I've read a couple blog reviews of it, and people say it's non-drying and lasts 8 hours. It sounds a little too good to be true, so I was wondering if any of y'all had tried it and if so, what you thought of it.

Reaction score
I saw these too and was wondering if they are good and worth the price. I'm attempted to order and check one out.

Reaction score
I ordered one from Sephora, but it isn't scheduled to arrive until Thursday.  I got the violet stain.  Wish there were better quality swatches to look at.  So far the reviews are good. 

Reaction score
What are they going for?

Edit:

$32.00!!!!!  Wow!!! What a price tag... I'll wait for you all to review and then maybe with a 20% off coupon... LOL!

Reaction score
I'm so bummed that the color I wanted to order is sold out. I guess I have to wait.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I caved and ordered [SIZE=10pt]Corail Aquatique. If I love it I will get more shades when a sale hits.[/SIZE]

Reaction score
Ooh! I'm dying to hear your thoughts once you get it. Congrats for getting it!

Latest posts