ZOMG.. World of Warcraft series

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a couple games my husband is looking forward to coming out, and forgive me if I butcher the first ones name, but there is Kotar coming out in the not so close future (ha ha) But has been getting a lot of hype and Diablo III which is going to start alpha and beta testing soon.

Tangerinex3 If you want a fun game to play with your BF that isn't WOW, Diablo III was a lot of fun when I got to play it last year at Blizzcon.  A couple other games I have seen him play with others are EVE and Starcraft III, and a Boarderlands something err.. other, But I don't know if those are the kind of games you are looking for.

I can't stand Borderlands' cartoony graphics! UGH!

EVE has one of the biggest learning curves I've ever seen.

I've been playing a couple other free games as well: Combat Arms (F2P online-FPS, been playing it for 3+ years on and off), and Allods (F2P MMO that came out last year, been playing it for a year and a few months). Both are really fun, and I recommend both :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If you don't like Combat Arms, at least check out Allods (and what makes it different/interesting, is that it was made by a Russian company, so there is a lot of old-Russian architecture and clothing in the game :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I saw some youtube vids for League of Legends.. tbh it didn't look that interesting to me.. and I heard mixed reviews about the Star Wars mmo....

According to my son, the list goes like this:

Warcraft:   Orcs & Humans 1994

Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness 1995

Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal Expansion 1996

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos 2002

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Expansion 2003

These were all Real-Time Strategy games like Starcraft or Age of Empires.

And the series we all know and love. Very different types of games, if you are interested in the storyline at all, I would suggest playing the original series.

World of Warcraft 2004

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade 2007

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King 2008

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 2010

I play Star Wars but haven't played anything new. I can't wait for the newest Old Republic one just wish they concluded the Old Republic about Revan.

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw some youtube vids for League of Legends.. tbh it didn't look that interesting to me
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I downloaded it but haven't installed it yet.  It's free so it's worth trying out.  I can't get sucked into another pay game because I barely have tie to play lol

Borderlands is cartoony, ha ha It is so funny though hearing my roomamate and husband play. I get one sided comments from my husband saying. " Open your mouth for me, " and right after saying " Ah I'm out of ammo."  He said he was talking to a dog to shoot in the mouth to kill it easier but, with them using vent and only hearing half the conversation.... Damn funny!

Back