ZOMG.. World of Warcraft series

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are.. and please correct me if I am wrong..

First there was Warcraft, which I never played.. which I believe was an RPG.. Shane said it wasn't an MMO.

Then they made World of Warcraft.. an MMORPG

They have the original.. which is referred to as Vanilla, then they added the Burning Crusade Expansion, then the Wrath of Lich and then Cataclysm.

OH OK. My bf use to play WoW, but it got out of hand. Now he plays Warcraft III ? I have no idea if that's the same thing. Haha.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I miss vanilla

I played way too much during vanilla rofl.  My alt ran pug MC with my friend's guild, and I led pug BWL with my guild.  ahhh fun times.  That 2nd boss in BWL (don't remember his name but the giant red dragon) -- that guy was hilarious (and sad) in a pug. ka-boom.

according to the husband

warcraft III is a real time strategy game.. you picked alliance or horde..  it was made to explain story line.. like how thrall came to be.. and arthus before wotlk came to be..

its when the forsaken invade kalimdor, and horde and allies are already out war and have to side together to fight them.

I'm just copying straight what hes saying.. so blah..

WoW is a game that you can play w/other people.. you do quests to get your character to the highest point.. its gear and skill dependent.. and you can do pve.. player versus environment or pvp.. player versus player.. or both!  you pay 15 bucks a month to play too.

Hmm, there are other FREE mmorpgs you can play with him.  You can also play fps games (first person shooter)

Where would I find those? Hah. I know he likes playing games with me, but he wants to play those types. . . and I don't want him to get addicted though.

um ones that I've tried and liked are Talisman and league of legends.  There's a lot more good free ones too.  Google best free mmorpgs

FFXIV is still free for the time being (well you have to purchase the game itself but the month-to-month is free).  They had a lot of issues trying to release it before the game was really finalized, so they have been giving everybody complimentary playtime until "further announcement"

Hehehe! I found it - the one I was thinking of is WarCraft... this is also the time of Duke Nukem and Quake and yes... the original Tomb Raider. LOL! Oh, the list I found brings back massive memories.  Did I tell you I worked for Game Stop back in the day (way. way. way back in the day!) LOL!

thoughts on firelands patch previews?

i still need to PTR that mess.

although i've gotten into PVP a lot more than PVE these past months.  the DPS wars are just irritating at this point.

if any of you are on Illidan, we should be friends <3

I've just read the patch notes.. and I'm selfish when I look at patch notes.. I only care about lock stuff.. and so far.. so far.. they aren't making any big changes to locks..

There were 3 Warcraft games, then on the 10th anniversary of the realease of the first Warcraft (Orcs & Humans) game, Blizzard launched World of Warcraft, in November 2004. There have been 3 expansions since then (Burning Crusade, Jan 2007; Wrath of the Lich King, Nov 2008; Cataclysm, Dec 2010)

Latest posts

Back