ZOMG.. World of Warcraft series

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O_O

I NEED to do this!! So many ideas... omg...

I'm a gamer, and I've been playing WoW for... 5.5+ years? Something like that!

Bonnie, loving the undead look, and Jamie, good job on Sylvanas!

Any of you ladies going to Blizzcon this year? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow that Lady Sylvanas is SO AWESOME!..

I want to go to Blizz Con.. if I lived closer to there.. I so would..

Thanks all for the nice comments.
redface.gif

I personally am a WOW Widow but support my husband in his Guild leadership responsibilities.

Blizzcon tickets went up AGAIN this year so most of my WOW heads are not going, but my house always has a party afterward.

I am pretty jazzed about this thread and am looking for new characters to work up a look on . Let me know if you would like to see another character.

I love video games but hate WoW. I play pretty much everything else but sports video games.

I beta tested the game for a month, before it came out to the public, didn't like it. I was bored with it and when it came out I had the chance to get a full copy for free since I beta tested it. I turned it down because I didn't care for it. When it became popular I just didn't understand the appeal of it. As years have passed I still don't get the appeal, it's just not my cup of tea.

I don't like FPS's.  For one.. I'm not very good at them.. All the movement makes me get motion sickness.. It took me a while of slowing playing eq2 to get to the point where I didn't want to vomit after 15 mins. 

and to me fps games arent really interesting.

I like WoW because its a quite social game.. and I like learning new strategies and practicing them till I get it right.

Crash! OMG! I love Crash. My kids have the last one and of course I ended up beating the game in a day. WAY too easy and alas, the storyline is pretty much the same thing. I use to love the Need For Speed games but with Shift and Prostreet having sucked... I'm skeptical of the latest one.

Bonnie, your undead look is frickin HOT! Love it! and the blood shot eyes go PERFECTLY with the look! ha ha

I used to play WoW...got to a point where my guild beat the game and I quit as soon as the next expansion came out haha.  I figured it was a good time to walk away.  (Killed everything in Sunwell, a few times over...I think at the end of the level 70 era)

My guild hopped servers though since our server's population had been getting low.  They're the ones who built Mr. Robot though. not sure if you guys know about it, it's a gear optimizer system that they've been working on for a few years.

I probably won't be going to BlizzCon, but I just went to E3 and I'll be at AX next month which are both quasi-related.  My old co-worker had neighbors who worked for Blizzard so they used to get their tickets for free.  Don't know if they're still going though.

Haha well, at least they are good for something :X.   I had a friend SS an undead female with the face straps.  It looks nothing like what I did.  I kinda wanna redo it now

Latest posts

Back