ZOMG.. World of Warcraft series

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MURLOC
 ​

Murloc history is largely unknown since most of their lore consists of their own oral tradition, which itself seems to be rote repetitions of unpronounceable forefathers. Murlocs speak Nerglish, a language shared by the makrura. There are recorded instances of murlocs capable of more structured speech, as evidenced by the conversations held by the Murloc Sorcerer and Thrall during the Horde's stopover in the Broken Isles. Nonetheless, most of the currently accepted knowledge of murlocs comes from outside observation.

Much of what is known about Murlocs is readily observable by any traveler. As noted earlier, murlocs tend to congregate on shorelines in densely-populated camps and villages. They have been known, in certain cases, to worship enigmatic sea-deities (including naga). Most importantly, the majority of murloc tribes seem to harbor very little tolerance for most other sentient races.

Though known to the night elves on Kalimdor for some time, the murlocs are relatively new to the eastern continents of Lordaeron and Azeroth. It is purported that murlocs are actually a very ancient race of the world, at least as old as the first Naga, since the serpentine creatures are known to have enslaved a group of deep sea-dwelling murlocs known as the mur'gul.

In recent times, the murlocs became unwittingly responsible for the shape of the present-day Horde. Murloc attacks on the trollish Darkspear tribe spurred the orcish warchief Thrall (at the time waylaid on the Darkspear Islands) and his warriors to drive off the marauding fish-men and then to form an alliance between the Darkspear and the Horde which lasts to this day. This troll-orc alliance would form the heart of the modern day Horde, which the tauren, Forsaken, and blood elves would later join.  

I just like to kill them for the shells!  Its kinda like a lottery.

NICEEE :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've tried WoW before but never got hooked... it's always so quiet and sad at the beginning AND if you don't make friends it just gets boring :x

Ok.. so I seriously need to get face paint stuff because eyeshadows aren't cutting it..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /:mad: :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face

Hard Candy Face Primer

Loreal Decrease

LA colors eyeshadow palette Tease, used the blue and pink

NYC Green

Manic Panic Vampire Red

NYX JEP in Milk

Rimmel eyeshadow in Ice Glam

PF Felt Eyeliner Pen

btw.. Lizzie jumped in the picture.. when I was taking it.. I didnt know till afterwards when I looked.  Shes sneaky!

Tehehe, I haven't purchased a subscription for months now xP

and BTW, is Lizzie a Jack Russell? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ohhh I love the teeth of your FOTD, so cute... makes me want to try doing one, hehee

Lizzie is a full grown chichi!  You can try!  I get lonely just posting by myself..

*hint hint to everyone.. especially Bonnie*

Undead :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Please excuse the bloodshot eyes, they were so dry from having my contacts in all day plus I may have been a wee bit drunk haha....  I also did a rush job on painting in the horde sign :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was going to spike my hair or do something crazy with that but  I had spent so much time doing the look (I may have procrastinated a little) that I just wasn't up to it.  I didn't really have reference except a male undead since I uninstalled the game.

My bf only played wow for about 2 weeks so he was like uhhh I have no idea what its supposed to look like

A mix of white black and flesh colored matte pigment from TKB.  No way ugliest is dwarf for sure!!!

Back