ZOMG.. World of Warcraft series

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicole...you did such a far out job! don't tell me you aren't creative ever again girl!

and Bonnie...i really love you BLUE faced :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> seriously though, good job too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I'm not creative.  The first one I came up w/myself.. but the 2nd one...

I found someone else that did it.. and just changed the colors a little.. and the design.. but its basically the same style.. you can tell by looking at it.

Here's my look on the Night Elf. First Alliance of all the ones done, tehehe. Please don't gank me! *hides*

Inspired by:

Not as good as the ones that are done already because my left eye ended up a lot chunkier than the look was meant to be like (right eye) and after 30 minutes, my hayfever started to make my eyes water! Not to mention that I have the cold too... so you can definitely imagine how horrible it was to work with these by how the look ended looking like at the end.. so, yea... LOOK AT MY RIGHT EYE D: lol!

... I think I might redo this after my cold is gone!

The look was meant to be finish with these lashes:

... but the glue that came with it wouldn't stick and was lumpy.. after 2hours of trying, I gave up and just used blue mascara instead... not the same effect unfortunately xP

Oh thats so awesome!  I want to do Night Elf next weekend!

Lol.. I got yelled at yesterday because a hunter named Facerollin was flying in durotar outside of Org.. and I was Aff.. and I kept dotting him up and dropping till he died..

don't come around Org then!

Well I did do one.. but apparently I need to charge my camera batt before I can take pictures lol.  Hopefully it will be done before work.

Ok so while my battery CHARGES.. stupid me for leaving it on.. anyways..  Blood Elves and Silvermoon was my inspiration at first.. but then.. after looking at my eyeshadow.. my husband and I both decided..

apparently.. my Warlock came out in me.. because it looked more like the Tier 6 Malefic Set.

Blood Elves and Silvermoon City
 ​
Those now known as blood elves were once high elves. In the transition that led to this renaming, they glorified their civilization while discarding their honor. Life for the blood elves changed during the Third War, when King Arthas' Scourge sacked Quel'Thalas and shattered the elven race. The Scourge slew more than 90% of the high elven population, devastating their culture. Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider was studying magic in Dalaran at the time of the disaster. He returned from his studies to find Quel'Thalas in ruins. Thirsting for vengeance, Kael'thas gathered the survivors and renamed them "blood elves" in honor of their fallen kin. Prior to the Sunwell's destruction, all high elves were constantly bathed in its magical power. Now bereft of this arcane energy, the blood elves (and high elves) suffered from their withdrawals. Kael'thas claimed that they would soon die without another magical source to replace the Sunwell. The blood elves therefore set about learning to drain magic from alternative sources.

Soon, the blood elves clashed with the Scourge and the Amani trolls, who were making inroads into former elven territory. The blood elves defended their homeland, and, eventually, having reestablished a degree of safety to their land and prevented their society from degenerating, Kael'thas left his homeland. He took a group of the strongest blood elf warriors and spell casters and joined the Alliance against the Scourge. They were eager to avenge themselves on the undead forces; however, bigotry prevented the human forces from seeing the aid the blood elves could bring to their fight. Due to those human prejudices, Kael'thas was forced to accept the assistance of the naga queen's servant, Lady Vashj, and the reptilian naga. When the humans discovered that the blood elves were working with the naga, they were imprisoned and sentenced to death by the racist human Grand Marshall Garithos (who had commanded the New Alliance). The blood elves who sided themselves with Kael'thas escaped with the aid of the naga, fled to Outland, and joined Illidan Stormrage's forces. This group of blood elves then helped defeat the demon Magtheridon and claimed his Black Citadel as their own.

In exchange for the blood elves' loyal service, Illidan gave them a place to live, as well as further techniques to siphon mana from anything with arcane power. Blood elves in Outland now hunt demons and feed off the demons' magic. As a consequence, despite what other races might suspect, blood elves are hardly on friendly terms with demons. Indeed, blood elves view demons with abhorrence as well. Even blood elf warlocks believe demons are useful tools, not potential allies. Not every blood elf lives in Outland. Most blood elves still live in Azeroth, particularly in Quel'Thalas. These blood elves seek to reclaim their lost homeland and destroy the Scourge at any cost.[2] A lone representative, Rommath, was sent back to Azeroth with a message of hope for the blood elves remaining in Quel'Thalas: That one day Kael'thas would return to lead his people to paradise. Rommath has made great progress in teaching the blood elves advanced techniques to manipulate arcane energies. With renewed purpose, the blood elves have now rebuilt the city of Silvermoon, though it is powered by volatile magics. Emboldened by the promise of Kael'thas' return, the weary citizens of Quel'Thalas now focus on regaining their strength, even as they forge a new path into an uncertain future.[3] While they despise most other races, they have come to accept that the Forsaken are different, or at least share the same goals as the blood elves. The blood elves in Outland do not give the Alliance or the Horde much thought. They are busy seeking power and honing their abilities.[2] 

Warlock
 ​
Warlocks are former arcanists, or in the case of the orcs, former shamans, who, in pursuit of ever-greater sources of power, have cast off their studies of the arcane or nature magics to delve deeper into the darker, fel-based magic of shadow.​
Warlocks are known to slowly damage over time the health of their targets through curses, demonic minions, fear spells, and other magic, including some more direct damage spells.  

Warlocks are masters of the dark arts, devoted to furthering their understanding and use of shadow and Fire based magics, along with the summoning of demons from within the Twisting Nether. They first appeared on Azeroth during the First War, when Gul'dan, the first of their kind among the invading orc clans of Draenor, led the Horde across the dimensional gulf through the Dark Portal while in servitude to the Burning Legion.[1][2 ​
The eredar of the Burning Legion are credited as the original warlocks and wielders of dark magics, corrupted from the powerful and magically attuned eredar of Argus.

In most societies, the warlocks now live on the fringe of civilization, tolerated but not trusted. Human warlocks meet in secret in the basement of a bar in Stormwind. Thrall has expressed discomfort with the warlocks but understands the necessities in using them so he has allowed them the Cleft of Shadow. Conventional spell casters often see the warlock's magic as a vain attempt at increasing their own power.

Although many that consort with demons fall to darkness, the warlocks of the Horde and the Alliance advocate bending demonic forces to one's will without succumbing to complete corruption. These spell casters can summon demons to serve them, and they can also cast many painful spells that slowly eat at the life of their enemies. Warlocks are usually physically weak compared to other classes, but they compensate for this deficiency with their potent array of spells and their demonic minions. Compared to other spell casters, warlocks are among the strongest and often depend on the sacrifice of their own blood to fuel their magical powers.

On the world of Azeroth, there are many races who presently wield the dark power of the Nether. The playable races a warlock can choose from are the humans, dwarfs, gnomes, worgen, orcs, undead, troll, blood elves, and goblin. Each has its own history in the dark demon arts.  

Face

Almay TLC Liq Foundation in Sand06

Mac NC42 Powder

Vampire Red Eyeshadow as Blush

Ignore the lips.. I wiped it off.. it was ugly.  And I just ate some pizza.. I think I still see sauce on my mouth lol.

Eyes

Loreal Decrease

NYX JEP in Milk

NYC Upper Zest Side Yellow

Manic Panic Vampire Red Eyeshadow

CS 88 Shimmer Palette Dark Purple in Crease for Depth

Rimmel Ice Glam as Highlight

on lower lid CS 88 Shimmer Palette

Grape and Purpley Pink

HIP Cream Liner in Black

HC Lash Primer

The Falsies Mascara

NYC Eyebrow Powder

amazing.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Undead :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">   Please excuse the bloodshot eyes, they were so dry from having my contacts in all day plus I may have been a wee bit drunk haha....  I also did a rush job on painting in the horde sign :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I was going to spike my hair or do something crazy with that but  I had spent so much time doing the look (I may have procrastinated a little) that I just wasn't up to it.  I didn't really have reference except a male undead since I uninstalled the game.

Back